Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

So i used the phone to get lower loge ticket for Friday in Boston, was finally able to get through on the website and got 1 ticket for the Red Zone on Saturday.  I might try for 2 floor tickets for one of the nights when the public tickets go on sale, that way I can be with friend for "cheap" one night and then have the expensive ticket to my self the other night (none of my friends want to pay those prices, but I'm die hard).  Anyone been in RedZone before, how awesome is it? Is it worth the money???

What a disaster...what a disaster....what a fucking disaster!  Eventually, got 2 GA tix through the app, but even that wasn't flawless.  BTW, they're mentioning "GA sections and seats"--does this mean it's not really "General Admission" with assigned seating or is this just how they keep inventory?

Was offered GA tickets for the 2nd Chicago show, then TM crashed, logged back in and was offered 100 level seats, then locked at the 2minutes screen for 25 minutes. Then downloaded the iPhone app and only seats available were the $291 tickets! I bought them but what a rip off! I've been an active member of U2.com since day one!

Booo!!!!!!!

Appreciate the coordination of information on ticket sale issues with this thread!

The TM App does seem to be the way to go as I secured 2 for Chicago on June 24th. Took 34 minutes

That said, there was slowness (and I was on a high speed connection at a university in Chicago) and some tech issues with the App as well such as having entered pre-sale code and them saying please enter valid code or password. I deleted and re-entered my pre-sale pass code and it finally worked. Perhaps best to search for tickets by specific section on App instead of "Best Available" option.

Good luck to those trying for tickets today and tomorrow and to all who will try on Monday for additional shows!

I give up. You win U2. You win Ticketmaster. You win Live Nation. Glad I was religious with my subscription, U2 music love etc etc

You win.

Took over an hour to get single tickets to each of the 2 toronto shows. I eventually got an email confirmation for each ticket. However, when I check my account on Ticketmaster, it shows only 1 ticket for the 2nd toronto show, not the ticket for the 1st toronto show. Anyone else receive email confirmations but not see the orders on the ticketmaster site when they check their accounts ?

I have been a dedicated die-hard U2 fan since 1983... a loyal Propaganda / u2.com subscriber since the mid 80's.  This is a huge flaw if loyal fans like me are restricted by software.

I take it back! My order for New York just went through!! Keep trying guys. Hope to see you at the show!!

I'm very worried. I can't install the TM app on my phone as the OS I am running is too old. (My phone isn't capable of upgrading to the new OS.) So, now I am freaking out that I will not be able to get tickets.

Edited by LadyHathor

Sign in to follow this