TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had tickets secured 3 times and got timed out with errors trying to get 2 GA for 1st night Toronto, On show. Would not accept my presale code for a few minutres after each issue. After 37 minutes and several attempts I finally got 2 GA tickets. Please find another ticket distributor in North America..................Ticketmaster has a long history of very poor online performance.

Edited by u2steve

• Subscriber

I cannot believe that Live Nation and Ticketmaster cannot get their act together to have a smooth presale.  I tried multiple times on web and on app and got seats a few times and could never get either to actually let me buy the seats.  Absurd.  I thought I had tickets purchased through the app and it even said order complete, but there is no record of it in my TM account nor did I get a confirmation email.    Now, I don't know if I have tickets or not and if not, can I keep using the code.  This really is ridiculous.  20+ year fan club/propaganda member and can't even get two tickets.

• Subscriber

That took over 33 minutes.

The U2 password was rejected several times, TicketMaster server crashed at least 6 times during choosing and paying process. 

The good news, I got the seats I wanted in the city I wanted and now I can relax.....

Basically I was stressing out because of other U2 fans, that I can live with. 

Thank you for the pre-sale U2.

• Subscriber

It took me 45 minutes to get single GA tickets for each Chicago show.  At first I got the internal error, then it said my wait time was 4 minutes, so then 20 minutes later I decided to try 2 different browsers. Google chrome got me the first night's ticket and worked well and went fast. But then when I tried for the second night, it got hung up too.  So I went back to firefox and then after a couple tries, that worked.

Oh and it took about 5 times for it to even recognize my presale code.  I hate ticketmaster!  The service fee was $11.40 per ticket.... and then they charged me another $6.50 processing fee!  For what??!?  So that they could boot me out of the system with internal errors, freeze up, and then not accept my code?!?  

• Subscriber

Finally got two GAs to the fourth MSG show via the app. Guys, make sure when you type in your code that you use all caps if that's how your code appears. Before I was using lowercase for the letters because I thought caps wouldn't matter -- the code appeared to work but then there were no tix available. When I typed the code with caps exactly as it appears, suddenly tix were available.

System still sucks. Good luck to you all.