TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My wait time has been less then 9 minutes for the last 15 minutes.  While I appreciate that U2 makes a presale even available, there's no excuse for TM to not have a functioning site.  This is what they do!  I don't know if it's even working at this point, if I should let it keep spinning for "9 more minutes" or back out and try again.

• Subscriber

This is the error I'm getting while trying to "buy" tickets:

bbaresvcb({"password_changed":null,"third_party":null,"failure_info":{"session_timer_expired":1,"backend_error_code":"0x200001"},"suppress_countdown_clock":0});

It looks like I have X number of seconds to purchase the tickets so I immediate hit the "buy" button. But while ticketmaster is trying to get me to the checkout page, my time to "buy" the tickets is OVER! And therefore the session timer has expired thus releasing my ticket.

Ticketmaster, you've failed us again! Faulty logic. There are simple technical fixes for this insanely stupid problem!

• Subscriber

I have clicked "Buy Ticket" and then watched the countdown timer expire, and lose the tickets about 10 times now. I finally got through to the payment screen after 25 minutes of trying. Then it gave me the error screen there....

This is an embarrassment.

• Subscriber

next it's going to let you buy them...except the timer to hold the tickets will keep running.  and then the timer will run out before the system has processed that you want to buy them so you're back to square one!

then, when you finally luck out after five times, it'll move you to the next page where you have one minute to decide whether you want to add on album purchases or red donations...and then the timer will run out there before the system recognizes you clicked continue almost immediately.

ticketmaster sucks and they've no reason to care since there's no competition.