TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Subscriber

After literally 40+ attempts...I was humming 40 and went to the hated Safari and it worked...

2 Red Zone for my wife and I last night at MSG/NYC.

Prayers and pos vibes for those still clicking away...

feeling lucky and best of luck to all~

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

No matches. For any $$$ seat. Sold out I suppose? Thanks...

not sold out... been assured... you tried the phone app?

I have no memory on ohone to download ap. That and it won't load anyway....I tried deleting photos. Thatbis how much I want tix. Family photos in the trash...

• Subscriber

I GOT A TICKET FOR  TWO SHOWS.... ONE SENT ME THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT WHEN I CLICK VIEW MY ORDER NOTHING SHOWS UP... THE OTHER DIDNT SEND ME THE EMAIL, BUT I PRINTED THE CONFIRMATION.... ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES LIKE THIS?

• Subscriber

This was absolutely ridiculous. I consider myself lucky to have a pair of tickets but jesus tap dancing christ, Ticketmaster is a f**king disaster as it usually is. I had all the boot-offs that everyone else described; had tickets, lost tickets; everything. It took an hour and 15 minutes to finally get two for Sunday night at MSG. Here's the thing; after all this time, no one at TM can figure out that two big bands (let alone the biggest band in the world on an arena tour) on sale at the same time might cause some trouble? Please. Take some of that convenience charge money and give it to someone who might figure something like that out.

Not surprisingly, there are many tickets (allegedly non-transferrable and bought by "real" fans) available on stubhub and ready to be sold at an incredible markup to unfortunate real fans who got screwed! Awesome!

This is not a U2 problem. This is typical ticketmaster and it's really not up to Larry, Bono, Edge or Adam to step in here. Give Oseary a pass, too. Hopefully TM doesn't read this and figure out a way to take away my tix through some "internal error" or "improper commentary" charge. 

• Subscriber

Glad the app seems to work better.  Nightmare scenario as seems to be usual for TM.  But even when everyone jumped over to the app that seemed to cause them problems so lets all agree to keep that method away from the general public for Monday's on sale!  Congrats to all who were successful and sending positive thoughts to those still struggling.

• Subscriber

Something else I'm concerned about—if you look at the way the stage is setup (for the MSG shows in NYC at least), yeah it's a big rectangle, but based on where the "RED" zones are, I would assume those are up against where the band will mainly be...i.e., Larry will likely be planted on the right side of that rectangle, facing out at the majority of the venue. What is really concerning is that all of the 100 level seats I was able to pull (I wasn't able to complete the purchases, of course) were consistently in an area that would therefore be BEHIND the stage - sections 101-105, 119-120. The prime real estate to me seems like ANYTHING between 106-118...but are those seats being made available to the die hards? Doesn't seem like it. Does the venue/Ticketmaster/(I hesitate to say the band) believe that we would be the only ones who want to be there no matter what and so would be happy to be BEHIND them for most of the show? Doesn't seem right.