TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Subscriber

Over the course of 90 minutes, probably had tickets offered 20 times.  Every time, tried clicking "buy" button, but didn't work at all.  Timed out.  Once got to a next screen....then it had error.  Then I would try to re-enter the presale code (which sometimes it didn't accept) then tried to enter security code (which it didn't accept all the time).  Told me a few times no more tickets, etc, etc, etc.  Tried NYC, Chicago, etc., same problems.

Finally, saw on twitter to use the App.

90 minutes after the presale started, got 2 for the Sunday show at MSG in NYC. 

What a terrible, terrible, terrible experience.  Ticketmaster really is beyond incompetent.

Edited by myzmak

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Went back to work. Installed the app. After a few more glitches and errors and such, I finally have ga for msg 3 & 4.

THANK GOD

What a horrific morning.

For those trying later, and the person from Peru who posted earlier, GA is listed as floor seating. Very confusing, I know, but floor seating means ga standing.

• Subscriber

COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED in U2.com and Ticketmaster.  This process is a nightmare.  My brother, wife and I tried over 25 times over 2 hours to buy tickets.  There were problems at every step of the process.  Using the presale code, the security captcha check, ticket search, search timing out, got tickets a dozen times and each time wouldn't let me check out.  2 hours wasted.  I have been a fan for 20+ years, I am privledged to have gone to a dozen or more shows, spent hundreds probably thousands on tickets, merchandise and music\albums.  Just makes me ticked at U2.com and Ticketmaster.  It was the only reason I renewed knowing we'd get early ticket access.  What a waste of time and money!!!!   So disappointed!!!!!  

• Subscriber

I GOT A TICKET FOR  TWO SHOWS.... ONE SENT ME THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT WHEN I CLICK VIEW MY ORDER NOTHING SHOWS UP... THE OTHER DIDNT SEND ME THE EMAIL, BUT I PRINTED THE CONFIRMATION.... ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES LIKE THIS?

they will catch up.  i've seen this before.

• Subscriber

I'm trying right now to get tix. It timed me out the first time. I signed out. Cleared cookies and cache. Now signed back in. It has me stalled at "wait time is 4 minutes". I'm really worried.

Wait, maybe it isn't stalled. Now the time has started to tick down. Please work, please work, please work.

Edited by LadyHathor

• Community Manager

Exactly no tix for chicago available. I an even trying just one tix search vs two tix

tickets for chicago - still available - logged on just now from U2.com Tour page link entered code, lots of choice

using safari on a mac, latest flash installed

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 17.05.38.png

• Subscriber

Can anyone confirm issues using stored credit cards on the Ticket Master App?

Yes- used mine, no problem there.  Once I got the tickets "bought" (ie- off the BUY screen) things sailed through- although I was hitting next so quickly I didn't have to verify what day I even ended getting till the end, too scared!   (as one timed out and stalled I'd try another day). 

I think, the server load eased after the first 50 minutes as either people 1) got tickets or 2) gave up  :( 

• Subscriber

After two wasted hours online, I was able to get tickets via the TM app. I had way better seats online, but experienced all the dreadful errors we're speaking about here. So I just said fuck it, tried and the app, and now I'm behind the stage, which is what I was trying to avoid. UGH!

Hope you're all able to grab tickets. This entire process is so incredibly unacceptable. For us longtime fan club fans, this is just beyond BS!