TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Subscriber

I think I got tickets for Boston at 11:55! It gave an error right at the end on some kind of Visa verification? The tickets are in my order list and I got a confirmation email though. Almost TWO hours of frustration!!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Once Again, Epic Pre-Sale failure. I had tickets in my Ticket Master  basket for Saturday MSG Section 109 Row 14 Seats 14, 15 and then went to pay and Internal Error came up and they were gone. I got nothing now. Why Do I even try or get my hopes up? And they were dangled in front of me. That was very Cruel! I can't stomach to even to listen to u2 music at this point. I knew they were Rushing this. Oseary, Fogel? Who  is responsible? No one they still get Paid Big!!!

Edited by bowieno

• Subscriber

It worked! Wooo!  

Edit: Got 2 GA tix to Phoenix. Took about 8 minutes on the TM website.  I wanted Saturday, but when I got stalled and had to restart I guess I ended up with Friday.  Guess I will be taking a day off work.

Edited by LadyHathor

• Subscriber

Feeling insanely lucky that somehow--on a computer--in a browser--was able to get 2 tickets for the 25 June Chicago show. It took 50 minutes--plenty of 4-letter words--and refreshes aplenty to just get thru. 

There's got to be a better way. I've been on the other end before, being SOL and having to get seats with the general public. So I'm grateful. Will have to remember to use the iOS app next time.

• Subscriber

KEEP TRYING... BE PATIENT!   Thanks to the person(s) that posted to try using the mobile app.  After multiple excruciating errors and time-outs on both Google Chrome and IE, I FINALLY successfully made it through the entire process and now am relieved to have 2 GA tix for Chicago night 1.  I have to say, like many, many others that I am extremely disappointed with the technical issues.  In my mind, this is what Ticketmaster does for a living and they have been doing this long enough to know very well what kind of demand they will see on their system(s).  But remember everyone is experiencing the same issues so keep trying (over... and over... and over...) and eventually I pray that you too will be rewarded with your tickets!!