TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

HalfDragon

• Subscriber

After exactly two hours I was finally able to get Red Zone for Boston 7/10.  The app was telling me no tix available at any price for either show so I went back to laptop and after many more timeouts etc it finally worked.  WHAT A NIGHTMARE but keep trying, tix are still there.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Maybe it's because Phoenix was the only show in the mountain time zone, but I just got one GA ticket for each night with no problems whatsoever.  If you're still having trouble getting the tickets you want and need to travel to get to a show anyway, Phoenix might be one to consider.

• Subscriber

Another thing... when the system times out or give you an error and you have to start over, don't let that message about your presale code scare you.  I just kept pasting it back in and hitting the apply button.  It eventually took again each time so just keep trying!!

• Subscriber

Took me 2 hours to finally get tickets. Not great seats like i was hoping for but i'm in at least! TM completely stinks beyond belief. Hanging and crashing at every step along the way. A few times i actually had tickets and the 'buy' button just wouldn't click and then i'd be timed out. What a nightmare!!!! 

• Subscriber

How do you get Red Zone with the app? I don't see that category in the search choices

Was wondering the same thing. When the option wasn't there on the app, I panicked and went to my laptop. Luckily I had no trouble using the site.

Edited by Seivad

• Subscriber

took many tries to get them to accept my code.  finally got in and got stuck searching for tix for June 24th show.  i opened another window for June 25th show and was able to get 2 GA tix.  i'll try monday for tix to June 24th.

last minute i realized the whole credit card entry thing and almost used my wife's cc for it.  she's not going so i had to switch last second to my debit visa card...  wonder how that's going to work out in the GA line on the day of the show...

Edited by jcarey72

• Subscriber

I was able to get 2 tickets to the 5/22 show in Phoenix using the web site. Took about 5-10 minutes. Sorry for those experiencing troubles! I was holding my breath as the spinning dots appeared multiple times...