Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

I had tickets, clicked "buy" and while the website was "waiting for ticketmaster.com" (at the bottom), the countdown clock hit zero and lost the tickets!

With the millions ticketbastard makes off the work and talent of others, it's hard to believe they can't invest in a few more computers to handle the traffic. It's not like this a new phenomenon. I vividly remember a solid hour+ of busy signals for the Popmart Tour when I had to call them.

I guess I have tickets? I got an email from my credit card showing my transaction, and from the insurance but nothing from ticketmaster and doesn't show up on my account. This must have been from when it prompted me to call customer service when I tried to buy, but can't get thru to them on the phone. App also showed my tickets were released so I don't know what happened. Hoping I can get thru to talk to someone.

Got Red Zone Tix for Boston 7/11 show in my cart within first few seconds, was moving right along until had to update Credit Card info.  Timer expired (only gave me 20 seconds - think was a malfunction) while I was quickly entering in my info trying to beat the clock.  Tickets taken away from me.

Then went through for the next hour and captured various tickets for the same show, each time I would click on Buy Tickets, the timer would expire before the website could process the request.  So frustrating.  How is Ticketmaster not prepared for the demand?  That's ALL they do is handle high demand!   Freakin unbelievable.  

So many problems with Ticketmaster - what a horrible customer experience. 

Pearl Jam was right - Ticketmaster sucks.

The whole experience was terrible and frustrating!  After finding tickets about 15 different times and clicking "Buy" each time, Ticketmaster never processed it.  After an hour of being kicked off the page and having to enter the pre-sale code, security code, and search for tickets again and again, I got a pair for June 24th in Chicago.  Not sure how great the seats will be because I don't quite understand the stage set-up, but I'm glad to just be going at this point.  While I'm sorry so many have been having the same problems, I'm somewhat relieved to know I wasn't the only one.  Hang in there everyone!

41 minutes for Chicago 6/24.  I opened another window and entered my code again, thinking that there must be a problem; 13 minutes ("approximately") is a long time to wait.  I think it bumps the original submission even though it said I have less than 1 minute for the entire time my second window counted down and finally opened for checking out.

DON'T OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW AND ENTER YOUR CODE A 2ND TIME!!!

Had similar issues with pre-sale code - it wouldn't accept it.  Finally got two seats to the 7/10 show - GA Floor - two hours after pre-sale started.  What a gigantic time suck that was.

Finally got tickets for Boston, 1 hour and 38 minutes later.  No excuse Ticketmaster.  We have the cloud  now... 

At the end I had to pay for the shipping of the tickets. What happened to the paperles/credit card ticket?

Depends on your venue, some places have rolled out paperless tickets, some haven't. They are actually illegal in NY, so MSG never offers them, etc.

Sign in to follow this