TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Kicked out 4 times before I finally got tickets.   Started with seats and I had 2 front row!  Finally went to Red Zone and got my two for Boston.  My friend is still trying for 2nd night - she keeps getting kicked out too.  Just as bad as the Vertigo mess!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yep also having problems with Ticketmaster. Endless waiting with looping circle. Then screens goes dark and am unable to click on the selected tickets. Then back to searching. Now it's saying no tickets available. F you Ticketmaster!

Edited by ness 27
  • Subscriber

I'm am getting frusterated too. Just tried to get NYC GA tickets for the last show. Was at the submit order page and it bombed. Been in the queue for for 20 min now and it's been locked at "3 min" for the last 10 minutes.

• Subscriber

I've experienced all of the above. WHAT A MESS! I had tickets three separate times, clicked buy and ended up with an internal server error. This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

They should have been prepared for the volume of people logging on this morning. There should have been a Ticketmaster team on deck to sort through this. 

• Subscriber

Got in on CHROME much faster than Safari. entered my code, chose my tickets, got to Credit Card processing, then it said Internal Server error. Now i CAN'T USE my Pre_sale Code. 

Update: After it failing multiple times and now accepting my code, I just received an email confirmation saying I have my tickets. Other friends of mine are experiencing (ha?) the same thing but NO email confirmation...

Edited by crank