Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Secured tickets, took moments (seconds) to check seating chart and TM kicked me off saying time was up. Then it wouldn't take any info...site said try later.

You might try getting your tickets using your phone. I tried with the computer for 1/2 hour and it was a nightmare- lost tickets, ran out of time, then didn't accept my code! So I used my phone hoping that it would work better and it went thru with no problem!

its not cheating, its using technology to beat a crap system (ticket master)

So, as "community manager" for a forum, if this forum (it may) used IP address blocking to prevent a troll from registering and posting, but they used a proxy server to circumvent, you'd be happy with that?  Since it's not cheating the system but using technology.  Anyway, don't want to start a flame war and derail this discussion regarding the ticket sales...we'll agree to disagree.  I certainly disagree being a VP of Technology.

good question. I would rather help a U2 fan get the ticket they wanted than worry about protocol today.

Lorriledger,

No, you're not the goddamned world I was referring to.

Getting tickets to msg is always horrific because people fly in from all over the world. And not just for U2.

I've met a lot of great people and had a lot of great times, but a relatively stress free ticket purchase sure would be appreciated.

Plus, if you are temporarily living here, you're exempt because now getting tickets to your local show is your nightmare too.

Got a pair of Red Zone for San Jose night 1.  Was debating between that and decent 100 level seats but figured Red Zone floor is worth $50 more than being 20 rows up in lower level.  Will roll the dice on GA for night 2 during the general on sale.

My Experience:

-Had my laptop going using my work phone as a Wi-Fi Hotspot

-Had Desktop Computer trying

-Had IPhone Trying as well

I could only get through on my laptop as the wheel was spinning on the other two and finally got Lower Level Section 107-Chicago at 10:36am.  This was after numerous times I was told my code didnt work and after it would freeze and I actually had to refresh losing my place in line. 

Took 1hour and 45 minutes but finally got GA for NY 4... Ticketmaster was a disaster! Glad I am going to get to see the band again! I know this isn't their fault.

good question. I would rather help a U2 fan get the ticket they wanted than worry about protocol today.

help me ;)

help me ;)

gladly. more details needed.

Sign in to follow this