Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Have had membership since I was a high schooler in the 1980s. Spouse had membership since early 1990s. 

So already a bit POd that we we couldn't attend 1 show as a family of 4 due to ticket limits today & the dire warnings about using more than 1 code.

So we decided to try and get tickets today for just 1 show.

I had GAs in my cart THIRTEEN TIMES over an hour+ period. All timed out and crashed. One transaction went completely through (credit card, shipping page etc) and when I clicked 'confirm purchase' it crashed. My husband tried on his end for over an hour too.

Ticketmaster asked me to email them after seeing my rants on twitter but we never received a response.

Over two hours later I had a quick break from work and was finally able to get 1 set of tickets.

But today's headache and other recent missteps really have me questioning why we even bothered with the fan club membership over the years...

We've gotten tickets for everything imaginable from Springsteen to San Diego Comic Con and have never experienced the headaches & crashes of today.

The Conways

Edited by gnuthca

MSG RZ $350

...and still wondering what did that get me...it doesn't have a seat number, just RZ1

I also had a lot of trouble with TicketMaster today for the presale. Took about an hour, multiple types of errors similar to what others have mentioned (hangs searching, server crash, Buy button timing out immediately).

Details if anyone needs them:

I picked best available thinking it would find the best seats.  It took forever, saying x minutes left for way longer than whatever it said, and finally came back with GA, which I did not want.  I picked another package and searched again and it was taking forever saying 1 minute left. I finally opened another browser instance and searched.  The first browser instance NEVER did come back with any results from the search. With the new browser instance, it eventually came back with tickets and said some low number like 10-15 seconds left in sale, I immediately hit buy and it said time was up (it clearly was not yet up). Searched again, that finally came back, clicked Buy, server crash with a very cryptic error message (white screen, text message at top).  So, this sort of thing went on for a while, sometimes it seemed as if the Buy button just completely didn't work.  Finally it came back with seats which, of course, were not as good as the ones in the previous searches, but eventually the sale looked like it went through.  This was very frustrating. Hopefully the road trip to NY will go way smoother!

MSG RZ $350

...and still wondering what did that get me...it doesn't have a seat number, just RZ1

there are no seat #'s assigned in the RZ. They are no seats (I think I may have recalled seeing some folding chairs in the back of the RZ space but absolutely NO ONE is sitting.

I got my 2 to Chicago after 1 and 1/2 hours. Encountered the same issues as all. Spinning wheel for 1 minute that was an hour. Full cart twice and then server error. Changed from Chrome to Windoes Internet and got tickets in 30 seconds. Phew!!!!

MSG RZ $350

Thanks.. here is what it gets you.. Not much but you are right next to stage and on 360 those areas had separate bathrooms, concessions and lots of room..

(RED) Zone Ticket 

Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage 

Extremely limited capacity 

VIP Entrance to the venue 

An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour 

Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand 

Please note: The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign. To learn more about the (RED) campaign, please visit http://www.red.org

Also had many issues today trying to get tickets. Was hoping for MSG night 1 and pulled 2 GA for that but ticketmaster didnt let me finish the transaction. Tried about 50 times and ultimately got GA for the last night in MSG but was frustrating. I recorded one of the attempts to show the issue at hand. 

Sign in to follow this