Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Go to the tour info page and look up how to you maybe restricted till tomorrow. And not the song

Everyone who had problems this morning should go and try again right now. The other presales for Foo Fighters and One Direction are long over so you should try again and see if you can get through this time.

Edited by Ingrida

I also had tickets secured 3 times, lost them each time, then I gave up.  Thanks U2 and Ticketmaster, great job again with your presales.

How about this idea: don't lump together long-time fans from the days of Propaganda with "fans" that just purchased a U2.com subscription a couple of months ago.

It is now telling me my code has been used. But I 100 % most certainly DID NOT BUY ANY TICKETS! If any tickets were bought associated with my code they should be cancelled. I have kept my fan club alive all these years and can't even get an opportunity to buy 2 measly tickets! I am furious.

Holy hell, just realized after this morning's debacle that after 1 1/2 hours, I selected a different day that I wanted for Boston. With this ticketless entry, is their any way to do ticket swaps?

I was not aware that the RED Zone tix have no seats! I NEVER sit anyway, but my wife was hoping there were...

I wish StubHub was RED friendly as I would sell them there!

As I am a 34 year crazy passionate fan, I am pretty sure she will still go with me, but my friend told me he sold a 5th row pair of Taylor Swift tix for $10k each...really?

What do you all think a RedZone ticket might get?

Ticketmaster website has frozen repeatedly.  Had GA's pulled up to buy for Chicago.  When I went to purchase, 'problem processing request occurred.   Lost them. Ugh!

Sign in to follow this