Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Took 49 minutes...crashed 9 times...each time losing great seats.  I did get two tickets...just not located a good as the previous eight tries.

tbomike that's crazy I'd get on the horn to ticketmaster and email back the fan club fast and call the cops too

Wow, nice replies...I was just mentioning what I was told...I wouldn't know anything about the prices of taylor swift.

Had my iPad, iPhone, and PC all cranked to buy MSG opening night tickets on 7/19. I was bounced out at least 10 times after procuring GA seats. Tried using the TM app; it wouldn't load my CC info. Finally my old PC came through. After putting me behind the stage, I threw them back in the water and finally got 2 GA's for Opening night. Next stop, Boston!!

First of all did not receive my code until this AM. Then it would not work on Ticketmaster, finally let me in and was able to get red zone tickets .....not Soo fast I was then booted out at check out this happened like some of you two times. Then I was caught in the spinning wheel. At the same time I was tiring with IPad Finally after 10-15 min I scored and paid for two Red zone last show MSG.

This should be nothing new for ticketmaster yet they always get it wrong. Repeat after me LACK OF COMPETITIONS!

Wow...Two Red Zone and Two GA for both shows in Vancouver. No muss no fuss. Took 7 minutes from start to finish.

How did you buy more than 2ea tickets?

My Husband's passcode and passcodes from our best friends. I was the designated ticket go getter this time around because i was the only one with time off.

Very frustrating process with the presale in ticketmaster AS USUAL. I had secure two GA tickets for one of the MSG shows and then, I got the error message, obviously I couldn't buy them, my code got locked for a while and when I was able to try again, no more GA tickets, so I have to get two tickets in an upper level (I passed on in the very expensive VIP tickets).

Sign in to follow this