TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Just wanted to update that bigwave stepped in with a direct response and was able to resolve the problem and I am greatly pleased that something was done in a timely fashion. Navigating through the MSG shows now to see what I can find. Good luck to all!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had the same problems this morning for MSG 7/18 as everyone did. The night before I went to update my CC info, it took two hours for the server to respond with a successful message, I had a bad feeling about today's pre-sale.

Multiple times I had tickets in 110 and 114, only to be denied by technology. I took a break at 11:15 AM EST, then tried again at 1:30 PM EST, and successfully got two tickets in section 114. 

I also had success with the TM App on my iPhone, but I had trouble getting the tickets I wanted, it kept putting me behind the stage.

One thing I did notice for those trying to get tickets tomorrow, is that rows 1-9 are $300+ but several rows up in the same section are $118.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the morning I have about 30 TM messages saying that I have tickets as many failed attempts that I had.  

• Subscriber

Just wanted to update that bigwave stepped in with a direct response and was able to resolve the problem and I am greatly pleased that something was done in a timely fashion. Navigating through the MSG shows now to see what I can find. Good luck to all!

tbomike, was the issue bigwave resolved the code saying it was used when it wasn't?

I'm STILL trying to get one GA for MSG for July 18 and I'm getting 'we can't process your request, try back again later' message over and over.

Wondering if this means the GA for fan club members are sold out for that show or if that's still a TM glitch?

It's now 8:45 p.m. EST and I've been trying to buy this ticket since 10:00 a.m EST this morning.

Not sure if I should give up or keep trying like a crazy person.   :)

• Subscriber

Took me an hour and 12 minutes to complete my purchase.  How is it that ticketmaster, after decades of selling tickets, can flub this so badly?  I was coming unglued.  Thankfully everyone had issues so there were tickets left by the time I got thru :)

• Subscriber

I just went back into Ticket Master and they asked me to do a survey. Let's just say that I did not provide a positive review of their website! I let them know that this has been the worst ticket buying experience of my life! I told them if I have my way, I would never use their website or service ever again!

I did the same! Is it bad that I chortled a little bit when I saw the survey pop up?
  • Subscriber

This whole thing was a bad experience. It took a total of at least 10 tries for me to finally get tickets. I wanted 2 GA tickets to the last New York show and every time it would pull up the tickets, the screen was either grayed out and I couldn't select buy OR after selecting buy, time would run out and I would get a message of gateway or internal server error. I'm very thankful that after an hour and fifteen minutes I was indeed able to get the tickets that I wanted. Every time I started over again it wouldn't accept my presale code for the first few attempts. It would eventually go through, but it didn't matter because I only got kicked out again.

• Subscriber

you guys must all be insaneeeeeeeeeee.  I like U2 to, but did you guys actually look at the ticket prices before you purchased them? $350 for RED ZONE. Is that a misprint. You could of bought a GA seat or nose bleed seat and gave  the money directly to a worth while cause.   I remember for the 360 tour I purchased RED ZONE for $180, yes $180 no misprint. Oh well to each their own. Enjoy

What is this world coming to when you have to spend this kingd of money for 2hrs of music.

• Subscriber

I think I just realized I'm stuck with tickets behind the band during Ticketmaster FUBAR when I had good tix before I got rejected. Im still livid about this thanks for the screw. Hopefully I can rid of them on stub hub. You Rushed this and Fogel and ticket basterd do not care about your Fans! I can't even listen to the album without getting so Angry about it. But what do they care. I feel like I got jerked around heavily

Edited by bowieno
  • Subscriber

Wow, I thought it was just me using my Windows phone. I kept getting Unknown TAP error every time I tried to complete the transaction. After first losing 2 GA tix to a MSG show, it forced me to enter a credit card (and I have had an account for years), then proceeded to tell me the card was already associated with my account! How do you knowingly give up 2 GA tickets for the sake of trying again with no guarantee? Ultimately I was able to get them, but now I'm looking to trade for an MSG pair of seats. Feel free to pm me if you have 2 seats and want 2 GA for July 22 in NY.