Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

Used the Ticketmaster app... had my credit card info already in the system and had the pre-sale code set up as a copy/paste. Got one ticket each for the first two LA shows with no problem at all. Unfortunately, meant to get floor seats for both, but, ended up getting the more expensive lower level seat for night one. Ticketmaster App is the way to go. 

Two times I  had 2 GA tix for Toronto in cart, went to pay, said "uh oh selcted seats are being rmeoved".   Now there are NO tix avail.  WTF!??!   Have an iphone 3, cant use App as it wants ios7.  Total BS>

Edited by thom2544

Much smoother than the stories that were here about yesterday's pre-sale.   Got two tickets GA for United Center 6/25.  I am leary of the credit card swipe option instead of a physical ticket.  With the number of data breaches at retailers in the past year, the chance of needing a replacement card before June is nothing to overlook.

I wonder if it's not literally the card i bought the tix with, but could it be whichever card is saved in my ticketbastard acct at the time I enter the venue, just to prove it's really me ( along with my photo IID)?

Lost my GA tickets twice during checkout and got stuck in the balcony. What was the purpose of pre-sale if I'm going to get miserable seats anyways!?

keep trying... there should be enough tickets...

boston shows no GA left. is this the case max?

keep trying... there should be enough tickets...

boston shows no GA left. is this the case max?

Yes... I'm afraid there's no option but to keep trying...

Sign in to follow this