TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had 2 tix in my cart, paid for them & the insurance and while processing I got the internal error. Couldn't reload page, couldn't search for new tix with my presale code. HOWEVER,

I still got an email from Ticketmaster that my ticket order went through. If anyone got as far as paying, please check your email. It might have gone through after all.

I agree. It was dodgy and disappointing for many. Ticketmaster can be a beast. Good luck all! Ihope something works out for you. 

• Subscriber

My full experience so far.

1. Got right in immediately only for it to say 'no tickets available' for 2 GA's.  

2. Wouldn't take my code for a few minutes, and then back in.

3.Tried Best available, computer/website froze.

4. Repeat #2

5. Got in again, had 2 GA's ready to purchase.  Quick countdown. Pressed 'buy', internal server error.  Back to square one.

6. Got in, Spinning wheel for 15+ minutes now.  I want to start over so bad, but I don't know now.

• Subscriber

I have lots of problems with TM for 7/19 MSG GA. First time, GA's came up but screen was dark so couldn't click buy button. So, redid process. GA's came up again, clicked Buy. WOuldn't accept first captcha, accepted second. Got to next screen, then when I clicked I wanted the tickets and no extras, got Internal Service Error. Did that about 3 times, but I was able to go back and reload and the tickets came back. Then had problems at login screen about 3 times. Then got to pay screen, and then it said I had to wait, but finally got a confirmation number.

My tickets DO NOT show up in My Orders account. Though I got an email and a confirmation number for the tickets...

TM sucks. I suspect you'd all have had better success on the TM app...

• Subscriber

Had tickets twice for the Saturday MSG July 18 show. Tickets were in sections 110 and 114 clicked buy in the allotted time frame and didn't accept it!!! Then go an error page and said it timed out. now won't even accept presale code.  very disappointed how can seat come up and you can't buy them!!

• Subscriber

brilliant idea to have timers on how long tickets are held...unless of course your server response times are so bad, it takes longer than the tickets can be held.

i'm curious how many fan club members there are.  are there really so many to take down ticketmaster servers???  maybe there servers will explode and take out the people responsible for this mess once general sales open up...

Edited by eyshih42