TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I just received an email from Ticketmaster CANCELLING my order of two tickets!!  It said I "exceeded ticket limit for presage code".  

Well, I only bought 2 tickets and only have one order # but when I checked my credit card statement, sure enough, I was charged TWICE for the same order.

Now, I have NO tickets.

I intend to call Ticketmaster at 9:00am tomorrow, but it'll be hell getting through.  Meanwhile, I bet my seats are now gone.

• Subscriber

A bud got this email from TM today - anyone seen it before or know anything about it??

Ticket Delivery Delay

Hey live event fan,

Don't worry, your tickets are coming - whether you're printing, going mobile, getting them in the mail, or planning on in-store pickup! This temporary delivery delay just gives us time to run routine checks that ensure all fans get a fair shot at seats, like confirming every buyer is a fan and not a bot, making sure everyone sticks to the ticket limit, etc.

I have the same email also - the order stated the same when I placed it too

I'm not worried about it, it seems like a normal procedure

• Community Manager

I just received an email from Ticketmaster CANCELLING my order of two tickets!!  It said I "exceeded ticket limit for presage code".  

Well, I only bought 2 tickets and only have one order # but when I checked my credit card statement, sure enough, I was charged TWICE for the same order.

Now, I have NO tickets.

I intend to call Ticketmaster at 9:00am tomorrow, but it'll be hell getting through.  Meanwhile, I bet my seats are now gone.

Please PM me

• Subscriber

Tickets for the Garden are not available at the general public sale time-- only at extremely high Re-sale prices . I can't believe U2 are league with such Bad Guys! i'm guessing they just want to play to the 1%. it's a Rich man's concert only now. thinking of Boycotting them. 

Edited by bowieno
  • Subscriber

My wife and I each made presale orders. We "succeeded" in each getting two GAs for the show we wanted - Toronto, Tues July 7th. Now we see in my wife's Ticketmaster account that her pair of tickets has been cancelled! I'm so upset. I've been seeing U2 for 30 years - my wife and I doing so for at least 3-4 tours now, and always buying on presale. This has never happened before.

I'm on hold with Ticketmaster now, but am so worried they'll give the classic cold hard-nosed treatment to us. Any advice folks?!

• Subscriber

TM could do nothing for me. Even after I transferred to a higher up. He listened, which was nice, but held to written script about the terms of the presale, which is maximum 2 per household based on IP address, mailing address, credit card, etc. He tried to make it sound nice, that they didn't cancel both of our presale orders. I don't buy that at all. So infuriating.

• Subscriber

Now, I have NO tickets.

EEK. I just looked at my bank statement and see that I was also charged twice, but I only ever received one confirmation email from TM.

I'm rather nervous to contact TM (well, it is impossible to get through to someone on the phone), but I filled out the email contact form and I'm crossing my fingers that I'm not getting one of those "your tickets have been cancelled" emails as well.. Especially because I had no luck getting tickets for the 2nd show during the pre-sale this morning, but made peace with it because I already have GA for the first night in Chicago. But if now I end up with no tickets, I'm going to be so beyond mad.