Sign in to follow this  
HalfDragon

TicketMaster Problems (MERGED)

I had the same problems (multiple times had GA tickets for MSG, kept getting errors signing out) on the computer, but then I read the previous post that suggested using the TicketMaster iPhone app.  Success!!!!

Show: Toronto July 6, 2015

Tickets: 2x Lower Level ($113.25)

Successfully obtained section 104 row 10 and proceeded to checkout. When confirming purchase "internal server error - the server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request". Tried again and obtained section 104 row 10 again and same error occured while confirming purchase. Third attempt and able to obtain section 112 and this time while confirming a message appeared informing me unable to complete transaction. In between all these attempts and re-attempts issues with captcha and pre-sale code. After 45 minutes managed to get tickets. Not ideal but tickets nonetheless. Hope this was smoother.

Logged in to buy tickets for NYC 7/18/15 and ticket master had multiple server errors and I got back in line 3 times before finally giving up.

Once I jumped out, it took several minutes for my code to work again.  I'm assuming there is some sort of web-session lock on the code that needs to release before I can use it again.

Bummed it didn't work, but not surprised given the amount of fans out there all wanting tickets.

Edited by andystew

The app now will not let people sign in - it says the Sign In server is unavailalble and to try again later.

I got offered tickets right away on the mobile app, but it wouldn't show the credit card on the account to complete purchase.  Tried logging out and back in, now the Sign In server is unavailable.  I started over on the website wince it was still at 9 minutes, got offered GA tickets.. and.. internal server error.  I must really like this band or something cause this is a giant PITA

This is par for the course for TM on every high demand concert. I've been through this with Springsteen tickets multiple times in the last few years and for every U2 show I've tried to see since the endless phone waits for the Joshua Tree tour.

Wait time less than one minute. For the last 20 minutes.

Had 2 GA for NYC4...the countdown began and I tried to buy, but it wouldn't let me and the countdown bumped me out

:(

I'll keep trying

Sign in to follow this