Sign in to follow this  
dugadams

Floor versus Red Zone

Can someone on the East coast tell me (out West) what the prices are for the floor GA versus Red Zone?  

Hi Guys out west - Quickly went for floor GA at MSG so didn't peruse too long but floor was $86, with the fees,  and it looks like RED was $280.  Per seating chart RED seems to be a particular section on the floor.  Also major tip, the website sucks and used my phone app.  If you can use your phone I would recommend it.  Good luck.

$280 actually isn't bad for Red Zone.  That is GA as well right?  Not seats?  It has been in the past.

Red Zone was great for stadium (did it three time) not sure of the benefit for arenas though? At three times GA price and right around the same price for lower bowl tickets I don't see the benefit beyond a little preferential treatment before the show...and of course the donation to the RED campaign 

Well I was actually thinking it might be better for my kids as there is more room in the Red Zone areas to breathe.

Well I was actually thinking it might be better for my kids as there is more room in the Red Zone areas to breathe.

You can manuever to the edge of the crowd for GA's ....planning on getting GA's for the second show with my kids but they are a little older and both taller for girls (6'0 and 5'8)

Sign in to follow this