Sign in to follow this  
pao6cs

Message to Bigwave - Presale Debacle - for all U2 Fans

i got New York Ga's no problem.

it was hard at first til i figured out you have to select the presale option then put n code before selecting number of tickets. and it gave less than  minutes before time if nothing was chosen or purchased as the case may be.

Sorry - replied before you replied if it makes sense. He's just a top bloke, so get loyal and defensive easily.

I'd email the guys on the bottom of the tour page and the general U2.com email for contact us and CC both in.

Maybe also - ironically - ask Bigwave if he knows anywhere better or if he can keep a log of all those wanting to complain.

Maybe a thread? For people to write their good and bad tour feedback the mods can send on all in one go so it has more heft?

Just thinking out loud!

Mike, thanks for the post and the advice.

No probs - you get some in the end?

Yes, 2 GA Boston Night 1. Used the mobile app and had them in 5 min...

mine never even got that far!  This was a total debacle!  I will be so crushed if I cannot get tickets on monday  I start a new job monday at 8:30am too! UGH!

don't worry you'll be able to buy some off all the scalpers on eBay (even Pre-Sale RED ZONE tickets) for a few thousand bucks per ticket...

let me guess - you wanted Pre-Sale tickets

Pardon the repetition.  I am going to the ER for U2 valium drip now.

I know it can be stressful trying to get U2 tickets, but as someone who needs medication to function in public (I have ptsd)

I find your post a bit over the top, maybe my sense of humour is not what it used to be.

Sign in to follow this