Message to Bigwave - Presale Debacle - for all U2 Fans

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Bigwave,

It's not directed at you but I hope U2 can make this right like they did first round of Vertigo.

Give us a shot at added shows.

Seond, sorry for the all caps, I hit send before I saw it.

• Subscriber

Also, I'm going for NYC.

I've tried all 4 shows and I cannot pull tickets at all.

I had a pair early and my wife did and now our codes will not work

• Subscriber

the problem seems to be with US Ticketmaster, be assured they know about it. 

The real issue here is that these appear to be the same problems seen with Ticketmaster for every tour since the beginning of online ordering.  They may know about it, but they obviously don't care. What we, the fans, would like to see is a band like U2 demand better service for their fans from Ticketmaster.

• Subscriber

I'm in the same boat, have been trying for Boston tickets for 1 hour and 15 minutes, have "had" tickets a few times - a red zone!  A first row Loge seat!! - and then got booted out, error code with all of them.  sometimes my presale code works and sometimes it doesn't, keep getting stuck in "searching for tickets" for inevitable waits.  This is a little frustrating. I know it's not U2's fault but Ticketmaster, come on!!

• Subscriber

For a few minutes TM had the "Use the Map" option available for the Toronto shows. I can say that there were still loads of tickets available in the $298 range - really, really good ones. I didn't have a chance to check out the 300 level for price or availability.