Sign in to follow this  
pao6cs

Message to Bigwave - Presale Debacle - for all U2 Fans

My pre-sale code wouldn't work like a lot of other people. I am going to be optimistic and hope to get tickets when they go on sale to the general public, but I am disappointed that after being a subscriber for 10+ years that I can't purchase pre-sale tickets despite having code issued by u2.com. I understand technology and that sometimes things happen, but these are big companies that should have their stuff together by now. It isn't like this is the first time a pre-sale has been done before.

Just had 2 GA Tix to Boston 2...again not able to complete the transaction...

try the TM mobile app.  Worked for me finally and got to GA for Thurs. Chicago.  TM on the web just spinned it's wheels once it actually accepted my code.

So unhappy with this pre-sale.  Ticketmaster is just lousy. 

Why did U2 eliminate the priority for long-time fans????

My pre-sale code wouldn't work like a lot of other people. I am going to be optimistic and hope to get tickets when they go on sale to the general public, but I am disappointed that after being a subscriber for 10+ years that I can't purchase pre-sale tickets despite having code issued by u2.com. I understand technology and that sometimes things happen, but these are big companies that should have their stuff together by now. It isn't like this is the first time a pre-sale has been done before.

just checking, you are in the eXPERIENCE group yes? (Code should begin with U215A)

i keep spinning saying Working dont refresh,  i have a confirmation e-mail for tickets but it has a IMPORTANT ALERT..  not saying much... did i get them or not?

Finally got GA tix for NY. It worked best if I started over from the U2.com pre-sale link rather than Ticketmaster's horrible website.

try the TM mobile app.  Worked for me finally and got to GA for Thurs. Chicago.  TM on the web just spinned it's wheels once it actually accepted my code.

cth71, Thank you for the advice.  Mobile App Worked!  ...and fast.  2 GA Tix to Boston 1.  Computer still does not work...

Sign in to follow this