Just got Red Zone MSG 1...

• Subscriber

As with an earlier post, how exactly does the red zone work?  As with GA, is it also standing room only or are there seats? I can't do hours and hours of standing as in GA but standing for the actual concert is more what I can handle.  

Also, has anyone ever purchased the travel pkg when buying tix for U2?  We did a similar type pkg when we saw them in Hawaii in '06 but it was thru another company and did not include tickets…trying to decide if its worth the $$ for a better ticket.  Thanks :)

Edited by chmorris
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Red Zone is like a reserved GA ticket.  there is a private entrance to a section on the floor that is reserved exclusively for red zone ticket holders.  If it is anything like the 360 tour, there is tons of room in there.  you can move around, exit, return and not have to stand like a vertical sardine.  also, you can show up whenever you want.

It is essentially a VIP floor ticket.  And, on this tour, it loks like the redzone section is pretty sweet (based on the stage setup on TM site)

• Subscriber

I totally loved RZ (Gillette Stadium, Boston) experience. Another bonus besides not being crammed in like sardines, no waiting, no long lines, easy access to BEER. Your own private RZ bathrooms!

• Subscriber

I did the RED zone twice during the 360 tour.  I also did the VIP.  I'll never sit in a seat again!  RZ is fantastic.  Right up front, no waiting, private concessions.  Fantastic way to see the concert.

• Subscriber

Cool thank you.  now what is the benefit.  I mean besides the charity which is great and I'm cool with the price, but I wondering because my wife is pretty short and wanted to stay away from GA for this reason, because last tour she couldn't see anything at all.  Thanks again!

I am short and did the redzone for the last tour. I liked it better because there are a limited number of people in the redzone. 

• Subscriber

RZ 1 Vancouver, May 15, 2015! $786 CDN for two tickets.  :D

RZ 2 Vancouver may 15! I will wave to you from across the stage! I will be the little one "Going Crazy" for Larry!