Who's going to the Chicago shows ?

jcarey72

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Not completely understanding the credit card entry only (no transfers or resale), I bought two GAs for Wednesday night not even knowing if I can find someone here in TX to go with me up to Chicago. There may be a chance I can meet up with someone needing one at the event itself. Just be prepared to wait it out all day in line with me ;-)

• Subscriber

I am in section 108 on June 24th and will be going myself as none of my friends wanted to spend the money this close to Christmas.  Luckily the ticket is a Christmas present given to me.  Thanks, dude.  Great seat to U2 is the best Christmas present I can imagine.  Hey?  

I have two GA tix for June 25th.  It will be my first GA experience.  I had issues which previously prevented doing so but am slowly getting better so I can finally do GA for U2!  Thank You God for that one.  I'm going with my brother and I've wanted him to see U2 since I first saw them way back in the beginning.  woo hoo.

Is anyone else as surprised at all of this as I am?  Last week I was thinking it would be at least a year before a tour was announced, leave alone go on sale and it would be closer to 18-24 months before we got to see them again.  So excited!

• Subscriber

Haven't missed a show since seeing Joshua Tree in L.A. -will be 1st time seeing a show in Chicago, coming in from La Crosse, WI-have seats for Th. show Section 106. Just tried all morning for 2 more seats for kids, but no luck! :(  SO BUMMED! This has become a family tradition, starting with husband taking me on our 1st date to Joshua Tree. Have been taking kids to last several tours. MUST FIND A WAY!! :unsure:

• Subscriber

Sooo.... I'll be traveling from Ohio (not sure if flying or driving at this point) meeting friend from MN.   Recommendations for hotels??  

I like Embassy Suites. it's in a fun area...

Edited by jcarey72

• Subscriber

Not completely understanding the credit card entry only (no transfers or resale), I bought two GAs for Wednesday night not even knowing if I can find someone here in TX to go with me up to Chicago. There may be a chance I can meet up with someone needing one at the event itself. Just be prepared to wait it out all day in line with me ;-)

I would like to go GA on the first night.  Please let me know...  i currently have an extra GA ticket for the 2nd show too if you'd like to trade.

cc entry means you need the cc and ID that matches name on the cc when you enter the show...

Edited by jcarey72

Hi, I bought by mistake a ticket to the U2 band consert in July 10, 2015 in Boston, I need to sell it.

Tickets to U2 innocence Experience Tour 2015.

Section: LOGE5, Row 4, Seat 9

Date: July 10, 2015.

Reason for sale: I bought for Boston mistakenly thought I was shopping for New York.

Price: U$ 350,00.

I'm selling at the price I paid.

Accept offers!

My e-mail: murillo.moreira93@gmail.com