Who's going to the Chicago shows ?

jcarey72

• Subscriber

My wife and I will be going - June 28 - got Row 1 Upper Deck - section 333 this morning.  Couldn't quite justify the $290 per ticket for lower level and she didn't want to be looking up into someone's armpit from the GA section! Although we had a blast back in Minneapolis when we were in the Heart!  Will be about 8th or 9th time we have seen them - 2 x Chicago for Popmart, 1 x for 360, 1 x Omaha - Vertigo, 3 x Minneapolis - Popmart/Elevation/360.  Think we will try to get some General Sale tickets for 29th to make trip worth 9 hour drive from Nebraska!!  It's a Beautiful Day!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Chi 1 = Sec 318 Row 6

Chi 2 = GA

Chi 3 = GA

Chi 4 = Sec 318 Row 1

I hope they add 2 more Chicago shows.  If these sell hard, I think they will.

I met my wife on the WIRE fan mail list during Popmart so these threads are always fun and i have soft spot for them.

• Subscriber

Flying in from Texas. Which pubs will be the best for preconcert drinks??

Flying in from Houston myself for 6/28 show. GA tix. 

I am also coming in from Houston! I will be doing GA for the 24th and 25th. 

• Subscriber

Flying in from Texas. Which pubs will be the best for preconcert drinks??

Flying in from Houston myself for 6/28 show. GA tix. 

I am also coming in from Houston! I will be doing GA for the 24th and 25th. 

Awesome.  What hotel can anyone recommend? Is Marriott on South Ashland Medical District decent? 

• Subscriber

I would not stay at that Marriott by UIC because you're going to be hearing ambulances all night long with the hospital being right there plus it's just about the plainest most boring hotel with nothing there for the money you're paying.

That Embassy Suites that others have mentioned is nice. I've stayed there and had a few business meetings there. Good location, nice rooms, walking distance to good food, and worth the money to stay there in my opinion.