Who's going to the Chicago shows ?

• Subscriber

I snagged Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile.

my friend just got the same for us!  Woohoo! 

Kept it simple, clean, cheap, and didn't mess with the formula: reserved a room at Holiday Inn Express Cicero. Same digs as 360 Tour Sep 2009.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I snagged Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile.

my friend just got the same for us!  Woohoo! 

Kept it simple, clean, cheap, and didn't mess with the formula: reserved a room at Holiday Inn Express Cicero. Same digs as 360 Tour Sep 2009.  

if my daughter convinces me to try for tickets on Monday and I go back I'll probably go that route.   It's friends birthday while we are there and we're throwing in some sight seeing as well ;)   If daughter and I go- that will be just for the concert.   Concert, sleep, home! 

• Subscriber

If you are not GA or don't mind being in the back of the GA line here's what I did for 360 - I wasn't GA in Chicago, checked into hotel and left for downtown ~noon.  Did the CAF riverboat tour, ate at Pisano's Pizza, then went to the show. Hope this helps!

• Subscriber

GA for three of four nights.  Was very lucky to score GA tickets for the last two shows in regular sale this AM.  May have to resort to the secondary market for the show on the 25th.  This will be my first visit to Chicago.  Wife has been there and she absolutely loved it.  Can't wait!  Wish I could be cryogenically frozen until July 24th...

• Subscriber

Awesome!

I got snagged in the hall at work so didn't get any GA tickets for the last show for daughter and I. I'm not crushed, seein them earlier so will wait to see where things are at with tour (maybe more dates added?).

• Subscriber

My husband and I are coming from Indiana for the June 25th show.  He MAJORLY surprised me with the VIP travel package so we will be staying at the W Lakeshore and seats are TBD (but promised to be within the 1st 15 rows).  I AM SO EXCITED!  I could barely work the rest of the day once he forwarded me the email with the purchase info! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...