• Subscriber

I'm also hoping the stage design means great views on either side for GA.  I'm really curious to see so I'll be checking Joe's guide as well as #U2ieTour for pics and comments.  Twitter was so helpful to me for my first GA on the 360 tour. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

From the "official map" that was emailed to RZ ticket holders it appears as thought there is a N side and a S side and as of right now my strategy will be to enter from the N side and go around the E stage as fas as I can.

• Subscriber

I have always had fantastic experiences in the GA line and have enjoyed the incredible fellowship with folks we have met, In  many cases, this was the start of a long, wonderful friendship! Looking so incredibly forward to this. I really need this. I lost my job 6 days before Christmas because my company was sold. But our tickets were bought and paid for, so this has been somnething to which I have been clinging as a "something to look forward to" for all these months. I am still clinging. 

• Subscriber

From the "official map" that was emailed to RZ ticket holders it appears as thought there is a N side and a S side and as of right now my strategy will be to enter from the N side and go around the E stage as fas as I can.

According to some questions ATU2 is running from LiveNation, you will either have a north side or south side wristband. Can't switch sides.

• Subscriber

I have always had fantastic experiences in the GA line and have enjoyed the incredible fellowship with folks we have met, In  many cases, this was the start of a long, wonderful friendship! Looking so incredibly forward to this. I really need this. I lost my job 6 days before Christmas because my company was sold. But our tickets were bought and paid for, so this has been somnething to which I have been clinging as a "something to look forward to" for all these months. I am still clinging. 

I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to you.  I just wanted to say I had a similar experience in 2009 around the time of the 360 tour - when the tickets went onsale, I had a job, but when the shows actually happened, I didn't.  The show was amazingly cathartic and was a much needed night off from the day to day reality of being out of work.  I hope things turn around for you sooner than later, and I hope you have the most amazing time the night of your show!

• Subscriber

I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to you.  I just wanted to say I had a similar experience in 2009 around the time of the 360 tour - when the tickets went onsale, I had a job, but when the shows actually happened, I didn't.  The show was amazingly cathartic and was a much needed night off from the day to day reality of being out of work.  I hope things turn around for you sooner than later, and I hope you have the most amazing time the night of your show!

Same boat here. I have tickets to all 8 MSG shows, but lost my job right after buying them (thankfully I paid off the credit card bill before the hours got slashed)... not really planning to give up the tickets, though. ;-)

• Subscriber

I wish they would do a lottery like Springsteen does. So, lets say around 3 PM everyone gets a number and then around 4:30 they choose one number to be the frist in line. People line up behind the selected first number. This would take care of some of the stress and it would also give working people break.

• Subscriber

Yeah, the "Springsteen method" has been suggested before; seems like a nice balance between rewarding being there early and not having to arrive insanely early.  But, U2 hasn't adopted it yet; seems unlikely they will now.