Sign in to follow this  
frankied

Experience/Innocence Pre-sale distinctions

Very unhappy with how the pre-sale is being handled. I have been a paid fan club member for at least 5 years. However, because my membership briefly lapsed and I renewed after the album release date in Sept., I am treated as though I just signed up for the fan club (categorized as an innocent).  Very disappointed that I am not able to participate day 1 in the pre-sale. Any similar experiences?

in the same boat - membership goes back to days of Propaganda. But, I have let it slip a few times when the band have been quiet as I've not felt the membership is worthwhile.

Got no real problems with how they have done the split to be honest as still expect that I will get a ticket in the pre-sale tomorrow so why worry or bother myself about it?

I'm a Propaganda member who *has* been a paid member of U2.com since that system started. I received no presale code via email, and the one showing up on my account is an 'Innocence' code.

It took me a day of calls to get through to Fanfare and they gave me another code. It isn't working now, and I can't get through to Fanfare again.

This is really annoying.

And I somewhere saw a post by someone who only joined today and already got in for todays presale ... I thought that was only for members with an ongoing subscription dating back to before the SOI release ... ?

The email for the iNNOCENCE group has't been sent yet... please have patience.

Very disappointed that I am not able to participate day 1 in the pre-sale. Any similar experiences?

Don't be upset. You saw the shenanigans that occurred today due to Ticketmaster overload with 4 presales for big ticket bands going on at the same time (idiots!). I have a strong suspicion that those who are in the second group will have a lot fewer problems and will have a much easier time getting through the buying process. In other words, you're getting the better deal than the first group cause you're not going to have all the problems we did today. You should be really happy about that!!

Very unhappy with how the pre-sale is being handled. I have been a paid fan club member for at least 5 years. However, because my membership briefly lapsed and I renewed after the album release date in Sept., I am treated as though I just signed up for the fan club (categorized as an innocent).  Very disappointed that I am not able to participate day 1 in the pre-sale. Any similar experiences?

As someone who has kept renewing my membership for 10 years, even when there wasn't a tour, I can't say that I'm sympathetic. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this