Pre Sale Feedback (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Hi All

Just putting this up so the mods have one clear place to go for feedback for tour booking in the pre sales. Maybe one of them could be good enough to forward if onto powers that be and let us know response?

I suggest this format;

OUTCOME

got tickets or didn't

GOOD

what you found helpful about experience

BAD

any problems

ANY SUGGESTIONS

Anything could be done better

I know people have had varied experiences - thought this might be helpful

Cheers

Mike

• Subscriber

I got tickets via the Ticketmaster app in under 2 minutes, I'm sure being on the West Coast helped as things went so smooth. I was also able to log in on my desktop to check what else was available without a problem. I suggest everyone uses the app whenever buying tickets, as well as logging in ahead of time to check to make sure all your info (credit card, mailing address, email, etc) is up to date so you're not trying to juggle that while checking out with tickets in your cart. 

• Subscriber

It went pretty smooth for me.  Refreshed the page at 10am, bought tickets to the 2nd Vancouver show.  Got GA tickets no problem.  I guess all the kinks got worked out when the eastern tix went on sale :)

• Subscriber

got my ticket GA 26/10

system worked seamlessly and as you need to have credit card with you hopefully should stop some of the touts!

well done. not bad for 69£ per ticket. other bands would do well to look at u2's fanclub ticketing process

• Subscriber

Same experience for me - got GA for both Glasgow nights, no issues whatsoever and had both tickets sorted by 10.06. Brilliant. Feeling very lucky considering what a hard time some people had yesterday!