Sign in to follow this  
MikeTighe

Pre Sale Feedback (MERGED)

Ticketmaster.com had a graphic on its purchase page that clearly started today's iNNOCeNCE presale started at 10am.

Ticketmaster also made a bunch of flubs and, once again, proved its system cannot handle large demand.

U2.com has conflicting information on fanclub membership costs.

Really poor rollout. Really not what U2 stands for.

Just thought I'd post this as my luck for getting U2 tickets in the past has always gone tits up. So today I managed to get two tickets for two different dates at the London O2 and for once I didn't have to pay through the roof to get them from ebay. The presale worked for me a treat also, so glad I re-subscribed a couple of days ago. Sorry to anyone who had problems getting tickets, I've been there before. Look forward to October 2015

I think u2.com too quickly took TM at their word that problems were fixed.  We b-side folk ran into just as many brick walls, with not much being resolved.

I would have gladly accepted any ticket under $200 if it popped up, but none ever did, despite my price and section parameters. I only got the $312 ones, if and when a choice came up. Sadly, too rich for our blood this time.

Yes, I'll have some cheese with my whine!

Edited by sped

What a nightmare. How can a large company and a management company of a band get away with the worst system for presale tickets. Who is to blame and what is the band going to do about it? Maybe they should delay the tickets to the public and open up more seats.

I experienced no difficulties. Ordered GA's for opening night the moment pre sales opened for the eXperience group. European pre sales ran smoothly throughout.. 

It took me the entire morning to try and get tickets for Or Amsterdam OR Antwerp. Finally I had 2 tickets for the Antwerp show but I had chosen the wrong method of payment so I had to wait for the E-mail with the possibility of changing to VISA. Now it turns out that my entire reservation is cancelled and the pre sale is closed!! In the end: busy all morning and even worse no tickets....

It took me the entire morning to try and get tickets for Or Amsterdam OR Antwerp. Finally I had 2 tickets for the Antwerp show but I had chosen the wrong method of payment so I had to wait for the E-mail with the possibility of changing to VISA. Now it turns out that my entire reservation is cancelled and the pre sale is closed!! In the end: busy all morning and even worse no tickets....

please PM me the full details, we can help

Sign in to follow this