Red Zone question

• Subscriber

A couple of questions now that the adrenalin has subsided.

Got tickets for Red Zone Glasgow, looking at the comformation I printed out it says that I need to bring my Booking Reference number, I have a purchase order number but cant see a booking ref number???

Also it listed me as having Seat numbers (see below)Now im assuming that it isnt actually a seat and rather a code for red zone standing area? Or maybe it was a glitch or something as it seems to have dissapeared now?

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 - (RED) Zone Packages
Details: U2
The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 
Sat 7 Nov 2015, 19:30

Ticket Information
Section
TICKET
Row
GA2
Seats
27 - 28

Type
eXPERIENCE U2.com Subscriber Presale

Ticket Price
£220.00 x 2

• Community Moderator

seat number: is a reference...

Booking Reference number: I would recommend to wait until this presale / first days of general sale pass (because is total madness). Once this happens, call the ticketing agency and request details on this...

• Subscriber

I think 27-28 refer to the fact you got the 27th and 28th ticket sold for that section. Given there are 2 red zones I suspect there is a GA1 for one side of the stage and GA2 for the other.

Cheers yes that makes sense, just the Booking Reference number to get to the bottom of , then i can unbunch my panties  :wacko: 

There's been GA1-GA6 in the past. It's just a number, not a location for specific floor assignments. I'm guessing which block of floor tickets it comes from is what it might stand for.. You can be almost anywhere on the floor with a GA ticket.

Edited by Sigma957
  • Subscriber

Another query that's just occured to me, I have 2 friends who have also 2 tickets each for the red zone on the same night, I take it if we all turn up at the same time we can all go to the same side of the stage, would be a bit of a bummer if we got put to different sides of the red zone.