Ticket Buying Experience - Feedback for U2.com

esperago

• Subscriber

Was able to buy two tickets for Koln this am without an problem.  I agree with PP regarding knowing where the stage is.  The site gave me the option of best available seat and I went with that.  I think it took about 10 minutes from start to finish.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Big exhale...

Picked up a pair of GA for Boston today - smooth as butter.  Got on at Noon and it took about a minute.  Whatever the problems there were yesterday, I didn't experience them at all today. 

• Subscriber

Purchased 2 tix for first night in LA. First row of upper level, $237.70 total. No problems at all. Here's a view from that section: 

https://seatgeek.com/venues/fedexforum/seating-chart/memphis-grizzlies-14702/section-223/

As others have said, it would be nice to know the actual band set-up, but you never do at this point, so why would it be different now. 

I didn't try for GA seats this time. My lovely bride and I had GA for one of the 360 shows, and although it was great fun, it gets a bit tiring getting there early and waiting for hours for the show to start, then standing through the opening act. Plus by wife is just over 5 feet tall, so it took some ongoing maneuvering to be in a place where she could see without.

Looking forward to it!

• Subscriber

I'm Irritated for many reasons! First, I was placed in iNNOCENCE Grp when I've been a PAID Member since 2009.  Yes, I allowed my membership to lapse by a few days, but there was no consideration whatsoever to all the years I've been on board.  'Grandfathering' me in would have been the right thing to do. This happened to many paid members.  Then I wanted RED tickets, but they were already gone at 12pm which was when they went on sale.  Must of been those Zootops from Grp A that bought all those up.  Damn, i wish I was a long standing member and was in Grp A.  You feel me?  Why isn't the RED section a bit larger if WE are willing to pay? Ticketmaster is a Monopoly that has me on the brink of seeking therapy for anger management.  Spent 30 minutes getting tickets that I really am NOT crazy about.  Just because I feared I'd get zilch if I threw them back in the pool. But hey, it's only $600.00 later. My nerves are through the roof now and I'm in need of an Irish pub. 

:blink: Did I mention I'll be flying out to Boston from MIA?  *but i still don't qualify as a GrP A fan.  bows head in SHAME!

Edited by edgeme