Subscription order made with e-mail mistake

• Subscriber
Hello.

A two days ago my friend tried to update his u2.com account, he made an subscription order via ticketmaster. While making an order he dropped one letter in the email field, he noticed a mistake only when the order was done. Since that he never received his pre-sale code and his u2.com account shows as not paid yet. We tried to contact ticketmaster and u2.com help center web form, but only got common answers that a presale code will shown on the tour page.  I think they are not even understood the problem of my friend. Since they are answer once a day, i 'm afraid my friend's problem will not be resolved in time (presales will start in next 10 hours for European concerts and still there is no presale code at the tour page and profile shown as not paid yet). Could you advise what are we to do? Unfortunately we can't even make a call to Ticketmaster support center 'cos  neither mine nor my friend's English is not so strong for that. (if someone could do it for us, it will be very appreciated.I can provide all the information needed). Please help. Thank you in advance

• Community Manager

Hello.
A two days ago my friend tried to update his u2.com account, he made an subscription order via ticketmaster. While making an order he dropped one letter in the email field, he noticed a mistake only when the order was done. Since that he never received his pre-sale code and his u2.com account shows as not paid yet. We tried to contact ticketmaster and u2.com help center web form, but only got common answers that a presale code will shown on the tour page.  I think they are not even understood the problem of my friend. Since they are answer once a day, i 'm afraid my friend's problem will not be resolved in time (presales will start in next 10 hours for European concerts and still there is no presale code at the tour page and profile shown as not paid yet). Could you advise what are we to do? Unfortunately we can't even make a call to Ticketmaster support center 'cos  neither mine nor my friend's English is not so strong for that. (if someone could do it for us, it will be very appreciated.I can provide all the information needed). Please help. Thank you in advance

not sure if you can join U2.com through ticketmaster - can you PM me his details (username, oder number, site address they ordered from)