Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

I was trying to purchase 2 tickets for 30/10 concert in O2 and I keep getting that no seats are left for any category in venue, this is also relevant for the 29/10 show.

Please help me, I don't want the tickets to be sold out for me an my wife

There should be enough tickets available... please keep trying...

I am trying to buy tickets for Barcelona, and the Ticketmaster site says my code is not valid????? what is happening?

RESOLVED (messages merged)

joannee12

sera-p are you putting code in correct box?  2 boxes for standing tickets one innocence and one for experience I did it wrong for ages was panicking....

SOLVED! thanks!

Edited by bigwave

Hi there, I'm a new member, but when trying to purchase presale tickets, it's saying my password isn't in ticketmasters system..please help

Resolved

thanks to the previous post.. I was putting code in wrong place.. thanks

Edited by bigwave

Innocence Subscriber and been trying all morning to get any London tickets.  I was on at 10.00am and whilst my code was accepted, I have been in a queue permanently.  Are there any 'normal' tickets left for the London presale allocation?

Resolved (messages merged)

Sorted!  May sound obvious, use Chrome!  No waiting and ordered them in 2 minutes!

U2.com and U2 screwed me. I tried MULTIPLE TIMES this morning with my pre-sale code for Chicago, the city for which I live. Every single time it told me the password was not valid. And yes the password was correct. I copied and pastes it into TM site.

I'm really let down. I am a teacher and a single mother of 3 children. My city is Chicago and I can ONLY afford GA. I've been through some horrible things these past 2 years and I was really banking on this experience. And now? I can't even buy a GA because of the new ticket rule. And shame in this band for having this pre-sale right before Christmas when I'm squeaking by to buy presents for my children.

I guess when you are that mega rich, you can talk about the lesser fortunate, but you really don't know what it's like. I'm disappointed in a band that I've been there for since 1981. I've been a great fan and I got royally screwed with this shotty, put together pre-sale where pre-sale codes didn't work.

Have fun in my city, peeps. I can't afford their unrealistic inflated seat prices and I have no money to travel.

Angry mom, teacher, and artist.

Susan

I Have an order that was confirmed. Order number 25- 16822 for 7/23/15 GA Floor.

My bank account has the deduction listed but i went yo look at tickets today and was told the order was cancelled. Please help

for london 02 i can get access to ticket page with my code but when i select tickets im told there are none available when diagram shows there are still plenty of seats and i know others who are able to purchase from the same page!!!!!! this isnt a ticketmaster site, its axs but rang them and they said they cannot help me, been trying since 10am thursday  and just cant purchase tickets !

Edited by robbiel

Amsterdam ticket site hasn't taken my code all day (for whatever reason). Now it says the presale HASN'T STARTED yet.  Anyone facing the same problem?

I tried to use my iNNOCENCE code today for the Chicago show(s). 

A handful of times, it posted tickets which I wanted. When I clicked buy, sometimes it switched me to a page that told me my tickets weren't available. Other times, I got to the page where I could review the ticket selection. When I clicked continue, I'd get that page again. Ugh.

I've been searching again to try to find the best seats, but now I get this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /event/04004D82D2563C65 on this server.

Apparently, I've been blocked from the Ticketmaster site, even though I have an account with them?!?!?!

I know this because when I turn off wifi on my phone, I can access the website (so apparently they've shut me down via my wifi?). 

I have tried using the mobile app but it has continued to show me that no tickets are available, even though the website (when I could access it) said there were.

This sucks. Ticketmaster sucks. U2 partnering with such corporate bullshit sucks.

Please help.

I tried at noon to get GA tickets for the first night in Boston, but when I went to pay I chose the wrong credit card number.  I got a message saying that my request was denied, and I never got the tickets, and now  when I try again it keeps telling me that my presale code has already been used. 

The tickets have just now appeared in my ticketmaster account!  Thank you so much.

Edited by seanface

Sign in to follow this