Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

• Subscriber

Vancouver 1/2 GA

Chicago 1/2/3 GA

I know its too late now, but I tried every show possible on TM's app and there were no seats left according to the app for FIVE hours. When I tried on my laptop 6 hours for another 8 hours, I was only allowed to buy seats that were VIP fan or party tickets or in addition to a subscription WHICH I ALREADY HAVE.   So, I wasn't even allowed to search for tickets in best available because I kept getting an error saying "all tickets have been sold for this promo" for any show I tried while others were still buying tickets at the same time online.  I thought something was wrong with my code but I did cut and paste it so I know it was the right code.  TM has a problem with its app for sure. 

I just gave up after 2 am this morning.  And now, you have these $%^**^%$ scalpers already selling tickets on stubhub and craigslist.  Very disappointing and not worth renewing my subscription next year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hi there

Every year I have a subscription for myself and my dad (huge u2 fan). For some reason u2.com decided to put him in the innocent group. He emailed them and called (all lines busy) and no one responded. Can we please have this rectified? The presale for myself and him was an utter disaster and I hope that something is done. Thanks!

PS: We were trying for g.a in Boston and NYC.

• Community Manager

Hi there

Every year I have a subscription for myself and my dad (huge u2 fan). For some reason u2.com decided to put him in the innocent group. He emailed them and called (all lines busy) and no one responded. Can we please have this rectified? The presale for myself and him was an utter disaster and I hope that something is done. Thanks!

PS: We were trying for g.a in Boston and NYC.

can you PM me his username & subscription dates, thanks

• Subscriber

If I did not participate in the presale, does this "four ticket limit" thing affect me in the public sale and if so how does it affect me? Can I purchase less than four tickets for each show but still purchase tickets for multiple shows tomorrow in the public sale?

• Subscriber

I've been a paid member for years and initially was upset to be placed into the Innocence presale grouping.  Although unfair, i calmed down and waited 1 day to grab tickets the following day.  Success, I thought.  I just received this email from ticketmaster telling me I ordered too many tickets (2).

Attention ticket holder, 

The total number of tickets you ordered for the below event exceeds the ticket limit as posted online at the time of purchase. This has resulted in all or a portion of your tickets being cancelled.

U2
TD Garden- Boston
Saturday, July 11th, 2015 at 7:30 P.M.

What can I do to get my tickets back?  Of slightly lesser importance, any idea why I was placed in Innocence presale?

I know you must be swamped with messages, so thank you in advance for your reply.
Rob
robj73
  • Community Manager

I bought a subscription on 12/3 and I am still waiting for my e-mail or account upgrade. By now there is no point on having my account upgraded since I miss the tickets pre-sale.

hi - could you send me a PM with your order number? lets see iff we can chase

• Community Manager

I've been a paid member for years and initially was upset to be placed into the Innocence presale grouping.  Although unfair, i calmed down and waited 1 day to grab tickets the following day.  Success, I thought.  I just received this email from ticketmaster telling me I ordered too many tickets (2).

Attention ticket holder, 

The total number of tickets you ordered for the below event exceeds the ticket limit as posted online at the time of purchase. This has resulted in all or a portion of your tickets being cancelled.

U2

TD Garden- Boston

Saturday, July 11th, 2015 at 7:30 P.M.

What can I do to get my tickets back?  Of slightly lesser importance, any idea why I was placed in Innocence presale?

I know you must be swamped with messages, so thank you in advance for your reply.
Rob
robj73

hi rob can you PM me with order number so we can get this looked into

ta

Archived