Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Presales Update / Open Issues - PLEASE READ

I have an unused presale code but can't use it as ticket sites keep telling me it's invalid. What now? :unsure:

Hi BigWave,

Your patience is amazing. I greatly appreciate your consideration. My household is greatly frustrated and any help you could lend would be much appreciated. Issue follows:

I live in a household with a family member who is also a U2.com subscriber. I used my pre-sale code, while she did not. Now that shows have been added, she would like to use her code for the just announced shows. The problem is, there are several stories on multiple threads that state orders are being cancelled by TM because fans who legitimately had pre-sale codes (and followed the rules) are having tickets shipped to the same address.

My questions are:

1. How does she get to use her pre-sale code?

2. There appears to be a blatant disconnect between TM's lack of ability/willingness to help and U2.com's original good intentions. What is the explicit (written) policy? It would seem that those who can't use their pre-sale codes would be entitled to a membership refund. Which doesn't really solve anything because all they wanted was tickets. Please give advice on how I can help her use her code.

Thanks for your help.

TM have been told to relax this cancelling nonsense in this situation, if that happens we can get it sorted out, let me know via PM in that case

My husband still has his code for all reasons stated above and in all the confusion these last days- still nervous for him to try tomorrow for fear I will loose my tickets - IDK what to do- Stress! Find a CC surrogate lol

yes, for peace of mind, or change billing address temporarily on one

I have an unused presale code but can't use it as ticket sites keep telling me it's invalid. What now? :unsure:

replied to your PM

Hi,

I was unable to use my presale code in the first round of purchases, but now it is saying that it is invalid. Any advice how to proceed?

Thanks!

Hello i want a ticket for amsterdam 13 September ziggo dome but i still got this message Oops! Invalid Password.

Password incorrect, please try again. i have only 1 pass word so what to do? 

Greetings Jeroen

I have two tickets right now in my cart & it keeps telling me to select delviery but they are credit card, it won't let me continue..HELP!!

I have two tickets right now in my cart & it keeps telling me to select delviery but they are credit card, it won't let me continue..HELP!!

Nevermind! The screen was so light that the credit card option looked like it was checked, but it wasn'T..tickets secured!!

Hi Folks,

My presale code is not working.  I signed up a few days, but the innocence purchase group for MTL Jun 16th should have opened up 25 minutes ago.  User name rburns.

Thanks,

Robert

PS:  It is a fresh code, I didn't participate in any previous pre-sales.

Edited by NorthernCod

Hello-

I subscribed to U2.com before the first Boston presale. It didn't go through, so I tried it again. same thing. I tried yet a third time and it finally went through. Now I have a charge on my credit card for 2 gift subscriptions and 1 regular. I had also ordered a vertigo pin with the first attempt at memembership. I have received the pin, but I need a credit for the 2 gift subscriptions, as I don't want them and don't want to be charged 2x extra. What do I do?

Hello-

I subscribed to U2.com before the first Boston presale. It didn't go through, so I tried it again. same thing. I tried yet a third time and it finally went through. Now I have a charge on my credit card for 2 gift subscriptions and 1 regular. I had also ordered a vertigo pin with the first attempt at memembership. I have received the pin, but I need a credit for the 2 gift subscriptions, as I don't want them and don't want to be charged 2x extra. What do I do?

Please contact immediately TM and explain the situation - have all and any documents and emails at hand...

please keep us updated...

Sign in to follow this