MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

At what point do you decide to go for seats rather than GA?

GA is pulling nothing. 

Depends if your set on getting GA or are good with other seats.  I would look for something "official" from mods saying something is sold out.   I don't trust what TM says after an hour of no availability yesterday and then row 10 seats.   Don't give up easily ;) 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I used my presale code already because I was afraid I would get shut out completely......now do you mean that GA may become available at some point today???  This has never happened before....what is going on?

Got stuck with tickets in 110, Row 17.....and after I purchased frantically I read that they may be behind the stage???

Uggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

• Subscriber

Total Bust -

Friend and I both experienced this - Night 3 & 4 of New York MSG GA (July 22nd and 23rd) tickets in cart, then they were lost...

1) MSG Night 3 & 4

2) Cart not holding onto tickets  -  Only wanted GA standing room tickets.  Coming all the way from NC.

Thanks

Edited by thedaybreakers
  • Subscriber

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

FWIW - Picked up 2 GA for the Boston Friday show at noon today.  So, there were some available today. 

Nice work, I'm still trying just in case otherwise, its scalper city...and boston's the WORSE for that 

• Subscriber

U2 MODERATORS--------------------------HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT TRYING FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AT MSG ON JULY 18TH AND TM JUST KEPT GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS FOR $312 EACH.. NOW TICKETMASTER HAS KICKED ME OFF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHAT DO I DO... I WANT 2 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR JULY 18TH AT MSG... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what do you expect the moderators to do?  We are all in the same boat.  There probably just aren't any GA left.