MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I believe if they actually had the whole paperless/Credit Card tickets for GAs at MSG they wouldn't be able tickets to scalp. Unfortunately, they just mail you out your tickets at MSG, thus scalper's paradise!

• Subscriber

If you are shut out of Ticketmaster.com, it means you lose all access to the site for 24 hours after too many attempts to purchase a ticket without a purchase (happened to me many times, but not for U2 yesterday thankfully). There is nothing you can do, except: use the mobile app (but use cell data and get it off your wireless network, since your IP address is blocked), or call them. Even if you call them, just try and buy a ticket, not get the ban lifted. The people who answer say there is nothing they can do to restore your access, it just lifts automatically after 24 hours.

Edited by jeffwalsh
  • Subscriber

Can't get the mobile app outside of the US.

if your trying to get in from outside the US your IP is likely blocked, I know that was an issue with those trying to buy Europe/UK tickets and I think I saw the same for someone outside NA trying to get tickets-  try using VPN

• Subscriber

Same people here. Spent a good chunk of time trying to use the presale code that kept saying was incorrect.

By the time it finally resolved itself all GA are sold out for MSG, all 4 shows.

I'm sad to say the least. Was looking forward to meeting up with longtime friends from the Zoo.

• Subscriber

Wow, MSG actually issues hard copy tix for GA?  A scalpers dream indeed.  Not good. 

I don't mind the credit card entry deal at all, because I actually use the tickets I buy and if, for some reason, I can't go the show the money lost isn't really going to make up for it anyway so...

• Subscriber

Yup. I was surprised yesterday when I got 2 GA for MSG2. Is it so hard to have a system that the person who buys the tickets has to be the person who attends the show???? Ugh its going to be 2015 next year. We'll have hover boards and we're still dealing with antiquated paper tickets...