MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

I have been attempting to get GA tix to both Boston shows. I logged in right before 12:00, hit button right at 12:00. and boom...both shows had only balcony available...using my phone and computer...with the only option being "find my seats" not "map" option..for THREE HOURS this happened (yes, I'm persistent..then miraculously the map option opens up and no GA available, but Loge and balcony are..for both nights? This is b.s...what's the use of the presale code? for a $500 ticket? I could get that via public sale...what's going on?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Just wondering is MSG sold-out? Trying for the last while for tickets but it keeps saying its unable to process my request, for any of the four nights?

Anyone else in the same situation?

Edited by Kevinslatteryu2
  • Subscriber

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

I have been trying for 5.5 hours now for MSG. Any date. I'm assuming the general admission must be sold out if it's coming up with nothing? Can we got confirmation on that so I can stop driving myself crazy

• Subscriber

I think the biggest problem today was that u2.com took ticketmaster at their word that problems were fixed.

We b-side folk ran into just as many brick walls as the first day and I know my problems never got resolved.

MSG and then even Boston (I have no disposable income to go anywhere else or I would have gone for West coast)

The code was accepted but there were other error codes, spinning wheels of doom, blank screens, telling me 'no tickets but other people were buying 6 hours in" and endless times I had to re-enter a really long and complicated bot-buster code.  Oh and the up-sell used by TM -- we have $400 each tickets...thanks, no.

All the while reading here about people using multiple codes and tickets showing up on re-sale sites.

I even factory reset my phone to load the app.

So disheartened by this.  

• Subscriber

1. MSG 7/18

2. Had GA tickets pulled up multiple times yesterday during Experience presale. But like many others, TM servers weren't able to respond fast enough before tickets timed out. Never was able to complete the sale before they eventually were "sold out" yesterday.

• Community Manager

Can someone confirm for me (and my U2 family) -- if there are still TM problems or if NYC 22 & 23 are indeed SOLD OUT for GA. TM APP keeps saying unavailable which is exactly what happened yesterday ... please let me know! I am telling them not to give up ... 

MSG GA all 4 nights do seem to be all gone, just checked. Other seats available for all 4 nights though

• Community Manager

if you have been trying and trying, and are coming up against a brick wall to still get tickets, please add you name, which show you want and brief details of the issue. Lets keep this thread for specifics to see if we can pin down specific venues / issue and group them to be forwarded - 

1. venue.

2. brief outline of issue

any other posts will be moved so we can focus on the direct issues at hand

thanks

I have been trying for 5.5 hours now for MSG. Any date. I'm assuming the general admission must be sold out if it's coming up with nothing? Can we got confirmation on that so I can stop driving myself crazy

see answer to last post

• Community Manager

Total Bust -

Friend and I both experienced this - Night 3 & 4 of New York MSG GA (July 22nd and 23rd) tickets in cart, then they were lost...

1) MSG Night 3 & 4

2) Cart not holding onto tickets  -  Only wanted GA standing room tickets.  Coming all the way from NC.

Thanks

MSG all 4 nights seems to be sold out