MSG & BOSTON GA SOLD OUT? (MERGED)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I also got 2 GA in the public sale for MSG today.

also have had (within last 10 min) 2 in section 224 offered, so tickets are still out there folks......

(edit: and as I was typing this had 2 in section 226, row 5 offered.  this is now almost 2 hours into the sale....)

Edited by myzmak
  • Subscriber

Tickets in section 224 and 226 (@ MSG) are $312.40 per ticket, fees included.  Was earlier offered section 227, row 16 (July 19) for $118.35/ticket.  Seemed like the last row in the corner 200's section.  Threw them back and finally got section 111, row 15 for $86.05/ticket.  It's behind the stage but I'm fine with that.

Edited by si4u2
  • Subscriber

I will forever despise Ticketmaster! The entire ticket buying experience is a nightmare. I buy tickets for concerts ALL the time and it NEVER makes any sense.  I just spent an hour and a half attempting to get a decent set for Boston, to no avail.  Finally, I decided on the VIP, out of desperation. These seats are a rip off if they are anything like the VIP for the 360 Tour. The reality is that U2's tickets run up to $600, not $300.  It's a bunch of crap that TM offers "Official Platinum Seats" for upwards of $600 by HOLDING onto all the best lower level sitting. :angry: Ticketmaster held U2 fans hostage by holding onto these tickets and selling them for double their price, or more. So when you look up the tickets prices for a U2 show know that you are being lied to.  Unfortunately, I am at their mercy and only bought because I'm U2's #1 fan, but defo. not one who feels appreciated.  :blink: