Innocence memberships are now priced at $40

• Subscriber

... when they were $50 on Tuesday.

I'm shocked that this presale and fanclub situation has been so disorganized and misleading. Ticketmaster and U2.com have differing times, people are confused, etc.

Bad look, gentlemen.

• Subscriber

Lo-fidelity, your presale code is in your membership profile, on the left-hand side of the page.

The $50 / $40 nonsense needs to be explained though. And if it leads to a debacle in tomorrow's presale like the one that occured today, I will actually relish in making noise about it.

No problems paying for the fanclub and early access; I work in this business and I get it. But drop the ball so badly that prices are dynamically fluctuating and airlining between days... that's a bit unjust.

• Subscriber

So, apparently, the $40 price shows up if you're a logged-in member of any sort. If you're not, the $50 price shows up.

Nowhere is the difference explained, however.

So if I could have remembered my password of my existing account I would have been charged $40? That's a bummer considering the reset password email took something like 10 hours to actually arrive. I waited for a couple of hours and gave up, thinking there was something wrong with it. I signed up with a different email addy as a result.

• Subscriber

I thought the $40 was just for renewal?? I saw it and bought the $50 one..

I think your correct...and you are. I've been a fan since Moses was alive, and still paid the 50 bucks on Tuesday......Is what it tis.......yeah, yeah, yeah, I had the Propaganda quarterly delivered back in the day, got the lemon cd.etc,etc.. whatever....Its 50 bucks for initial sign -up $40.00 for -Re-newal.......Bess Believe