Which end of the stage is the Red Zone?

• Subscriber

No.  105 is directly across from the main stage (at the other end of the floor), and right in front of the b-stage (where the red zones are).  And, this is another piece of evidence that the RZs are by the b-stage, not the main stage.  Otherwise, jeffbass79's VIP package would indeed be behind the main stage, which makes no sense!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey folks, just a couple of notes that might be helpful:

1.  I live in San Jose, and the sections labeled 120-124 are always the sections behind the main stage at the Shark Tank (as we call it here in SJ), no exceptions (though there's certainly a first time for everything).

2.  They never sell tickets for these sections at this venue unless there will be no backdrop behind the main stage.  I've seen/heard of many acts doing this no-backdrop thing.

3.  This all leads me to believe that the Red Zone will be next to the B Stage, and that the main stage won't have a backdrop.

4.  Of course, I could be wrong.  Just some guesses based on my own eXPERIENCES, as it were.  ;)

• Subscriber

both ends of the upper deck at SAP center have limited view seats in the middle couple of sections. Most likely due to hanging lights/speakers. I sat behind the stage for Vertigo and it was great.  Its a little odd since the band isn't facing you so you don't feel quite as engaged but you will get to see it all.

• Subscriber

there is no way that they are putting the red zone, which isn;t filled to capacity, directly beside the main stage.  They reserve that for the hardcores that want to line up for a day or two to get to the show and bounce up and down the whole time.  It is a better aesthetic.  Not to mention all of the known evidence points to it being by the b-stage.

The red zone is by the b-stage.  bank on it.

• Subscriber

there is no way that they are putting the red zone, which isn;t filled to capacity, directly beside the main stage.  They reserve that for the hardcores that want to line up for a day or two to get to the show and bounce up and down the whole time.  It is a better aesthetic.  Not to mention all of the known evidence points to it being by the b-stage.

What he said.  Tons of evidence for this (see above).

• Subscriber

i see what you are saying,  it is good when they are at the end but certainly  not  as close when they are up front with the show.  thx for pointing that out. I had only see the other diagrams and this is certainly more complete.

wonder if this is just for the SAP show... Below is  the one I have seen at the chicago and NYC  where I have Red zone

I spoke with someone in the box office of the United Center in Chicago and they told me that map is correct.  Normally the stage is on the other end of the United Center but they said this time it is not so the red zone, in this instance, would be by the main stage.  I asked because they screwed up the Vertigo seating chart for the United Center but they assured me that this map is accurate so you red zoners will be by the stage!

• Subscriber

i see what you are saying,  it is good when they are at the end but certainly  not  as close when they are up front with the show.  thx for pointing that out. I had only see the other diagrams and this is certainly more complete.

wonder if this is just for the SAP show... Below is  the one I have seen at the chicago and NYC  where I have Red zone

I spoke with someone in the box office of the United Center in Chicago and they told me that map is correct.  Normally the stage is on the other end of the United Center, but they said this time it is not; so the red zone, in this instance, would be by the main stage.  I asked because they screwed up the Vertigo seating chart for the United Center but they assured me that this map is accurate so you red zoners will be by the stage!

post-307877-0-41790000-1417908343.gif

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber

The red zone was right next to the stage for the 360 tour in Chicago.  I know because I was off to the side slightly in front of the stage.

• Subscriber

No.  105 is directly across from the main stage (at the other end of the floor), and right in front of the b-stage (where the red zones are).  And, this is another piece of evidence that the RZs are by the b-stage, not the main stage.  Otherwise, jeffbass79's VIP package would indeed be behind the main stage, which makes no sense!

I arranged tickets for someone who is disabled earlier today and he told me that section 108, which was highest ticket price, was closest to the stage.  He told me that section 119, which was $95, was on the opposite end of the main stage.  I'm not claiming to know with any certainty but this is what the box office is saying so we've conflicting information.