Innocent group - waiting for presale in the UK

• Subscriber

Do you know if there is a general problem with Glasgow this morning for the pre sale? innocence code

trying from holland

I just got my GA tickets for Glasgow, code and the site worked perfectly.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

hannele I paid my subscription so that means I am eligible for the presale?

Yeah, you should be. Did you get one of those gift subscriptions? A few people had that issue - it's actually a subscription for a friend so you get given a code which then needs to be inserted to the u2.com website to register. So some people in the end just used the gift code for themselves because it was easier than trying to swap the order. What kind of a confirmation email did you get?

• Community Moderator

Just to let you know that the administration team is checking these issues...

Please be assured that the team is working on it. Your chances of getting tickets as subscribers are not at risk... we ask you for patience...

• Subscriber

@hannele thank you, the site "says' your password your entered is not in our system

Hmm, that's weird. :/ And did you definitely put it on the iNNOCENCE section? I was so excited at first that accidentally put my code into the eXPERIENCE slot first!

• Subscriber

After wee bit of a mad panic got my 2 tickets for O2 on 30th- GA appears to have sold out and £55 seats are right up the top so had to go for the £90 ones

Thing that annoyed me was when I looked at the cheap seats and decided against them it meant going back to queueing again to choose others which I thought was tad unfair