Amsterdam anyone ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I got two tickets for the first night (September 8), and I really would love to trade one for the second night... Anyone interested? It's Standing, €65,-. But I would't mind sitting for the second night. Also, is it even possible to trade tickets, as the e-ticket I bought has got my name on it...?

Yes I would, I need a standing ticket for the first night and have a spare standing for second night (I accidentally bought tickets for the same night) 

• Subscriber

I've got my two GA tickets for the first night at the Ziggodome, i am not sure yet for second night but sure waiting for Dublin date. I am very happy could get them the first day of the pre-sale. U2 in my town again :D

• Subscriber

I am very happy to join the amsterdam thread.

I got x2 tickets for the first night. 

Ive never been to Holland so am much looking forward to it, any tips what to do, where to stay etc etc much appreciated. Will probably be able to stay for two nights in the city im hoping  :)

Check the reviews on Tripadvisor.com for a hotel. 

And if you have a question, just ask... i see that there are some people from Amsterdam here. (or like to go there, just like me...)

• Subscriber

it's a horseshoe shape, so no seats all around, the stage in this venue is always there.

I saw an map of SAP center San Jose. That's a detailled one. With the stage, a long catwalk and a b-stage. It looks a little bit the same as Ziggo Dome.

Edited by u2akira