Ticket sales on Viagogo / Stubhub etc. (MERGED)

Challis

• Subscriber

I just got an email alert from Viagogo and checked out their website. They have many tickets for the U2 shows both in Europe and North America for sale today, naturally with a huge mark up. How is that even possible?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

How is it possible to have four nights in NY @MSG and have no GA's left in the second presale? While on Stubhub UK and US have a ton of ticket posts as well as other secondary ticket markets (scalpers). Some were posted BEFORE the first presale.

Stubhub is owned by Ticket Master. According to all the terms and conditions of ticket sales, this is contradicting those terms. This is NOT suppose to happen..

What is the benefit of paying a subscription fee, get a presale code and have it be a epic fail?..

I know a lot of fans got them without a hitch, and that's great. I'm happy for them. But there are a LOT of fans going into today's presale that ended up with balcony and upper level seats ONLY at 10:00.

This is not as bad, but for some it is comparable to the first Vertigo presale fiasco and the fans that didn't find what they were looking for deserve answers to all of the above.

• Subscriber

See that's the problem Big Wave, you were able to check,  post the status, and is completely different then what TM told this other fan. Could you possibly please check MSG and TD BN for Boston. heard the same, no GA's left in Boston either...