Ilan_ISR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Just tried setting up a separate user on my macbook - and trying that to no avail.  

Am now wondering if I should wait for this to be resolved (and it already looks like for most nights the GA tickets at London are sold out) or try and book elsewhere and stump up the travel costs.

• Subscriber

Keep trying- as you probably saw yesterday for each person that got through flawlessly another had to keep trying. I know it is stressful- but keep trying until you see/hear from a mod that a venue is sold out.

• Subscriber

that's what we do for the last 2 hours. i cant buy tickets for shows in other countries since their sites are not in English.and i don't speak other language but English (and Hebrew)

Question- are you trying to get London tickets from outside of the UK? I know some people were havin IP issues yesterday if they were outside the country they were trying to get and had to VPN in.

The box to put code in is to the right of price.

I signed into U2.com,

Followed link fromresales page to tickle master

Selected date I wanted

On next page, was presented with 4 rows, experience presage, innocence presale followed by 2 more

Selected 2 tickets on 2nd row Innocence, price displayed to the right of this, and there was a box to the right of that, this is where you put the code.

Hope that helps