No UK tickets?

• Subscriber

I can't use tunnelbear on this computer ... IT SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE THIS COMPLICATED ... will have to try in 8 hours time when I get home .. will their be any tickets left at an affordable price!

I wasn't referring to "red zone" tickets on the AXS site (these were already sold out from "Experience" pre-sale) but the RED "PRE-SALE" BUTTON on U2.COM "TOURS" webpage, which then opens up the AXS siite (O2 - Ticketing System) .. I have also tried each of the 4 available dates but to no avail.

RED tickets usually sell out first, so this might be the case, can you try another night?

I really feel for you.  I was very fortunate that I was able to work from home today - although I obviously failed to achieve much work this morning ! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Upgraded yesterday from  my usual subscription to being a "fully paid up Member" for the innocence pre sale, but I have not received my e mail with the Code yet.  I have an order number for delivery of my Vinyl album.  I presume this should be with me before the 3pm opening time for Day 2 Pre-sales?

• Subscriber

Upgraded yesterday from my usual subscription to being a "fully paid up Member" for the innocence pre sale, but I have not received my e mail with the Code yet. I have an order number for delivery of my Vinyl album. I presume this should be with me before the 3pm opening time for Day 2 Pre-sales?

Have you logged into the U2 site and looked for your password in the tours section?

• Subscriber

Absolutely hopeless on the AXS 02 site. I have my pre-sales code for innocence, i have logged in and out several times, cleared the cache and I am still in the virtual waiting room. I see general subscribers are now allowed. Have been trying since 10:00, very frustrating

• Subscriber

For Glasgow tickets its Ticket Master, but the message you get is: 

There is a problem with your request

• The password you entered is not in our system. Please try again.

Are you clicking on the right link?  When I bought my Glasgow tickets you basically had 4 boxes so...

Seating Experience
Standing Experience
Seating Innocence
Standing Innocence

You need to make sure you are using the right level.  So don't try to use Experience if you are in the innocence group and vice versa else that is why you get that message that you are not in the database

© 1999-2014 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

Ticketmaster UK Ltd (registered in England and Wales, number 02662632). VAT Number: GB766098489

2nd Floor, Regent Arcade House, 19-25 Argyll Street, London W1F 7TS

• Subscriber

Absolutely hopeless on the AXS 02 site. I have my pre-sales code for innocence, i have logged in and out several times, cleared the cache and I am still in the virtual waiting room. I see general subscribers are now allowed. Have been trying since 10:00, very frustrating

Are you trying on your mobile?

• Community Manager

Just re- tried U2.com > TOUR > RED PRE-SALE BUTTON FOR "innocence" >AXS "pre-sales" portal ..

Mon 26 Oct 2015 ... shows 6 of 9 ticket types available for sale (been like this since 10.00am this morning)

Chose "Best Ticket Any price Level" for 2 people ... clicked on "FIND TICKETS" ( NB. no field to enter unique access code) ... "NO Result found. We could not find any tickets based on your selection. You can try again by changing your event selection, the price level or no. of tickets" ... I have tried several different selections ( date, no of tickets etc.) but still get the"NO Result found ...." message ... can any one help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... losing the will.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED tickets usually sell out first, so this might be the case, can you try another night?

I wasn't referring to "red zone" tickets on the AXS site (these were already sold out from "Experience" pre-sale) but the RED "PRE-SALE" BUTTON on U2.COM "TOURS" webpage, which then opens up the AXS siite (O2 - Ticketing System) .. I have also tried each of the 4 available dates but to no avail.

is the site accepting your code? there are still tickets available - did you try the tunnel bear trick? (agree we should;t need to do this, but hey if it works..) - oh, just saw your cannot use that...

suggest you try on another computer - I suspect in some cases that the AXS website is blocking some IP addresses (for whatever reason), hence the tunnel bear trick working

• Community Manager

Upgraded yesterday from  my usual subscription to being a "fully paid up Member" for the innocence pre sale, but I have not received my e mail with the Code yet.  I have an order number for delivery of my Vinyl album.  I presume this should be with me before the 3pm opening time for Day 2 Pre-sales?

your code will be showing on the Tours page

• Subscriber

Are you trying on your mobile?

I wasn't but I have just tried via my mobile and I was able to get 2 GA tickets for Mon 26th!!