No UK tickets?

• Subscriber

Upgraded yesterday from my usual subscription to being a "fully paid up Member" for the innocence pre sale, but I have not received my e mail with the Code yet. I have an order number for delivery of my Vinyl album. I presume this should be with me before the 3pm opening time for Day 2 Pre-sales?

Have you logged into the U2 site and looked for your password in the tours section?

MANY THANKS, FOUND IT. Here goes into the melting pot of the Ticketmaster, !!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Upgraded yesterday from my usual subscription to being a "fully paid up Member" for the innocence pre sale, but I have not received my e mail with the Code yet. I have an order number for delivery of my Vinyl album. I presume this should be with me before the 3pm opening time for Day 2 Pre-sales?

Have you logged into the U2 site and looked for your password in the tours section?

MANY THANKS, FOUND IT. Here goes into the melting pot of the Ticketmaster, !!

Good luck!

• Subscriber

Got home and logged on at 10.30pm UK time via "Virgin Media" ISP ... got through straight away to AXS (O2 ticket vendor) pre-sales portal and this time it asked for access code PRIOR to ticket shaping and selection ... I have purchased 2 tickets for Mon 26 Oct ... still plenty on sale ,,, this VPN "tunnelbear" issue needs highlighting on FAQ's .. thanks for all the support today ... Ilan_ISR; Jonny B1 and Bigwave ... all the best ... God Bless Johnbmc

• Subscriber

Got home and logged on at 10.30pm UK time via "Virgin Media" ISP ... got through straight away to AXS (O2 ticket vendor) pre-sales portal and this time it asked for access code PRIOR to ticket shaping and selection ... I have purchased 2 tickets for Mon 26 Oct ... still plenty on sale ,,, this VPN "tunnelbear" issue needs highlighting on FAQ's .. thanks for all the support today ... Ilan_ISR; Jonny B1 and Bigwave ... all the best ... God Bless Johnbmc

Yay! I was wondering if you'd be able to get anytime once you were home.