Sign in to follow this  
doc holliday

London O2 Coach Travel - Add Your Names

So a friend of a friend works for National Express, if enough interest is shown they'll put coaches on for the 02 shows, which is great cause its a sod to get to,  just leave a reply with the nearest city, ..see you all there! ...

That's a great idea! Only good for some of us if it's early leaving, we want to be there in plenty of time to drop our bags at hotels, possibly eat and get nice and early in the GA queue, so I'll register my interest but will depend on times for me, do you also want to know which shows we are attending?.

My nearest city - Bham 

Sunday 25th show

They can go to all 4 dates, and he will email me with the times before they go live on the website, a little early yet, but expecting more interest after general sale,... and its October, so waiting outside from 11am is'nt going to be so much fun :D  

Planned to drive down & hopefully park at the O2 but not a drive I was looking forward to. I was down that way recently at Milwall for a Wolves game and the journey was an absolute nightmare!

Coach to the O2 is something I would be very interested in!

Friday 30th is the show I'm going to and nearest city Wolverhampton.

Oh actually Wolverhampton is my nearest too! My brains still in the sound!

Now why would anyone turn away a mob of Zootops fresh out of a U2 gig, can't imagine why can you? :P

Edited by Rhi_K

I'd be interested in coach travel down to the O2, although again it would depend on times as I'm another with GA tickets who would want to get there as early as possible. I'm going to the Sunday 25th show. 

Nearest city for me is Wolverhampton. I'm pretty sure the regular National Express services do pick-ups at Telford Town Centre, which would be great for Rhi and me, but Wolves would be OK too.

Sign in to follow this