Barcelona public sale date? (8 OR 9 Dec?)

• Subscriber

It's not too fair for those who try to get Barcelona tickets (and do not have presale code- as some friends of mine) - because on Monday all of the other concerts will be sold out...so if Barcelona is sold out in a few hours and they cannot get tickets during these period...well...than they have no chance to buy tickets to anywhere else... 

• Subscriber

didn t get any tickets - that was complete mess - stood in virtual cue it said wait 18 minutes then (after 30 minutes) when it was 1 minute to go it threw me off the system,

I bought two for as for presale  for me and my wife - and wanted to buy for rest familly - 2 tickets don t know what to do

• Subscriber

It was a big disgrace all that happened today on ticketmaster.es, I was logged on with at least 30 minutes before the sale starting time and after almost 3 hours of waiting it was impossible to order the tickets! I used both PC and mobile connection but still without result. And after 3 hours of waiting to place an order, suddenlly the site was functional offering tickets at the price of 190 EURO. What a total lack of respect towards costumers!

Edited by bacadorina